Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

Who guesses the best will get... hmmmmm

nothing?

britney-spears-gifs-gpoy-when-i-watch-x-

ok

my two guesses are:

- Britney and Tinashe will have the same male love interest, only to dump him at the party and play with each other

- Tinashe is the owner of the mansion and is throwing a party, Britney arrives and spends the night flerting with a male love interest

and yes, Brit will have a male love interest because its there at the backdrop from yesterday's performance

guess around, but no need to elaborate much on it, just a phrase

go :giggleney:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following the events of the now infamous "Make Me" MV, Britney and her man have a falling out and she decides to ditch her lame friends and throw a slumber party with new BFF Tinashe in an attempt to find a new love interest. Shenanigans occur and Britney finds the man of her dreams (for now) while Tinashe cheers her on. Other than the connection to the Make Me video, I can see this happening haha.

I LOVE that choreo... everyone still seemed a bit out of place because they probably didn't have enough time to practice, but I'm sure it's gonna get better.  It's very different from the rest of the cheese knee-tapping choreo... reminds me a little fo the flawless Toxic choreo from VMAs.... YAY CHASE IS AWESOME!!! :mybodyisready:

It's inspired by the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which is about a couple giving into their secret carnal desires so I'm expecting Britney to arrive at the mansion party as a sophisticated woman that turns into a **** seductress by the end of the night.

The whole mansion theme is a direct reference to the movie, where Tom Cruise's character attends a secret society's **** party.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's inspired by the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" which is about a couple giving into their secret carnal desires so I'm expecting Britney to arrive at the mansion party as a sophisticated woman that turns into a **** seductress by the end of the night.

The whole mansion theme is a direct reference to the movie, where Tom Cruise's character attends a secret society's **** party.

i think the only aspect they are getting inspired by is the mansion and the "*** party" aspect of it

because if she were to re-act the movie storyline in it she would be a desperate wife (nicole kidman) who doesnt know where the **** her husband is and where is he putting his **** into lol, at least thats what i remember from watching the movie

Just now, Nando. said:

i think the only aspect they are getting inspired by is the mansion and the "*** party" aspect of it

because if she were to re-act the movie storyline in it she would be a desperate wife (nicole kidman) who doesnt know where the **** her husband is and where is he putting his **** into lol

Maybe she is the wife and she's attending the party and hangs out with Tinashe and sets her eyes on a **** guy. Lol.

Britney and her background  dancers sitting   at a table 

SLUMBER PARTY MUSIC VIDEO PLOT LEAK!

Intro:

Britney: Hey Tinashe, I think we need to see more of you
Tinashe: more of me?
Britney: like multiples of you 
Tinashe: This sounds like an evil plan.
Dancer: Saturday at 1.
Dancer 2: Bye Michael I mean, Tinashe
Dancer 3: Bye Tinashe, call your friends

*Britney and her dancers will break into contagious laugh*

-Sorry I'm bored haha

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Maybe she is the wife and she's attending the party and hangs out with Tinashe and sets her eyes on a **** guy. Lol.

can you imagine if shes after her husband, discover he's cheating her at a *** party and decides to dump him for tinashe? :dontlike::orly::howiroll::meltdown:

Archived