Did Charlie brought confidentney back?

Stifler's Mom

Following this thread , do you think breaking up with Charlie brought her back? I mean, it's the album she got her hands on most since Blackout, and her confidence and attitude radically changed for good. She's been the most primeney since him, I think he somehow taught her to have more control and voice on her own life (yes Jamie and Team Britney i'm judging you idiots). Even tho they broke up, I think he was really healthy for her in all means, comparing to all her ex's.

Right after Justin she was on fire like she is now. Which is curious to discuss. Do you agree?

britney-spears-0-1024.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

that's why I made this thread, the relationship was good for her :saycheese:

I think she was angry because Charile was set up by her dad 
that's why she didn't acknowledge him (" I have been single for a year")
lbr he's gay....
maybe this situation made her more rebellious
while they were dating her behavior wasn't different, she gained weight, shoot PG (not a best video), she wasn't into her career 

3 minutes ago, tsss said:

I think she was angry because Charile was set up by her dad 
that's why she didn't acknowledge him (" I have been single for a year")
lbr he's gay....
maybe this situation made her more rebellious
while they were dating her behavior wasn't different, she gained weight, shoot PG (not a best video), she wasn't into her career 

This is SO true. She was originally going down the rock/pop route and then straight after PG I think she scrapped all the songs she recorded and started new ones. There are over 30 songs that didn't make it onto the album after all...

37 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Following this thread , do you think her ex Charlie brought her back? I mean, it's the album she got her hands on most since Blackout, and her confidence and attitude radically changed for good. She's been the most primeney since him, I think he somehow taught her to have more control and voice on her own life (yes Jamie and Team Britney i'm judging you idiots). Even tho they broke up, I think he was really healthy for her in all means, comparing to all her ex's.

Right after Justin she was on fire like she is now. Which is curious to discuss. Do you agree?

britney-spears-0-1024.jpg

Damn they were such a cute couple! 

your logic is flawed af. She was better after she broke up with him therefore the rs was good for her? No sweetie.

she is better because she realised she doesnt need to be with someone to be happy. If your too busy looking for SOMEONE ELSE to make you happy you forget how to make YOURSELF happy. 

I think that combined with the increased freedom she has now has done her wonders.

2 hours ago, mylonliNESS said:

hey I know I'll be considered a flop fan for asking this... I never got why they broke up? He seemed like a really nice guy! Has his own money, sweet, overall nice guy!... so what went wrong? (I read above, something about her dad setting it up? Is that why?)

No one really knows.

He is a nice guy. He and Jason were my favorites tbh. 

Even Charlie's mom liked Britney...

I guess it just didn't work... 

Archived