• Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ifuseekari said:

No one really knows.

He is a nice guy. He and Jason were my favorites tbh.Β 

Even Charlie's mom liked Britney...

I guess it just didn't work...Β 

Yeah I guess that makes sense... some things just don't work out

I always thought I missed something... but I'm glad you cleared it up for me :)

Β 

Deny it all you want but I was here during their relationship and people were saying things like "Yas charlie feed her your juice", "what is with britney these days? Is it because of charlie's essence?"Β :quirkney:Β We saw a sudden change when she was with him.Β 

He was part of it or at least it was during their relationship that she was on her way to becoming Primeney 2.0Β :nothavingit:

2 hours ago, IconicGloryB9 said:

Deny it all you want but I was here during their relationship and people were saying things like "Yas charlie feed her your juice", "what is with britney these days? Is it because of charlie's essence?"Β :quirkney:Β We saw a sudden change when she was with him.Β 

He was part of it or at least it was during their relationship that she was on her way to becoming Primeney 2.0Β :nothavingit:

thanks for getting my point

2 hours ago, I'mAMomNow said:

I know it's not what you're intending OP but to say she's improved bc of Charlie discredits Britney. She's better bc of her own efforts and decisions. Let's not try to attribute Britney's successes toΒ an ex.

but we can't deny that Britney still is under a lot of control, not even going to mention C-SHIP, which is a mess. And Charlie looks like the type of guy that would tell Britney to get that back. And it's always what she craved most since the beginning of her career.Β 

2 hours ago, HenryEvans said:

Β 

They were super cute but from I got he was always tired to have *** (she said that somewhere), but still a good company to go out and do stuff you know and talk...

he also started doing a project somewhere in Texas.

i have never heard this....

Archived