If Britney took herself more seriously as an actress.

ViciousVixen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think she's a good actress.. her music videos show.

she just needs to do smth different. she's a grown *** woman now and can't do the girl next door thing these days anyways, and i've never been to fond of her playing dumb blondes either.

i'm here for a sophisticated drama or thriller.

but tbh, i'd rather hear her live voice again :wannadie:

10 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

i think she's a good actress.. her music videos show.

she just needs to do smth different. she's a grown *** woman now and can't do the girl next door thing these days anyways, and i've never been to fond of her playing dumb blondes either.

i'm here for a sophisticated drama or thriller.

but tbh, i'd rather hear her live voice again :wannadie:

:rihclap:

3 hours ago, derick said:

She needs to find a new career path cuz dance ain't cuttin it and she never sings not even while listening to songs for fun :quirkney:

Yet her music career has outlived the likes of Floptina and every other new solo artist from 1999, she has recorded more memorable songs than Beyonce. and her tours constantly outsell Katy Perry.

All she has to do is keep recording amazing music and win by default. You don't have to watch or listen. :bootyney:

46 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

Yet her music career has outlived the likes of Floptina and every other new solo artist from 1999, she has recorded more memorable songs than Beyonce. and her tours constantly outsell Katy Perry.

All she has to do is keep recording amazing music and win by default. You don't have to watch or listen. :bootyney:

Katy SLAYED her with an Olympic song bye Felicia and we don't even have to go there with beyonce it's a disrespect to beyonce to compare her to such a flop in 2016 :quirkney:

56 minutes ago, nonoiseplz said:

she may have more memorable songs than beyonce, like baby, oops, and toxic, but you can't compare britney to beyonce in 2016! 

4 hours ago, ViciousVixen said:

she should stop doubting herself, she did really well in crossroads. 

Seriously! I have seen Crossroads a thousand times and will never understand why it/she get so much hate. I thought her acting was great, especially when she cries in the bathroom...aw. She was also really funny on Will and Grace! 

1 minute ago, agirlnamedlucky said:

Seriously! I have seen Crossroads a thousand times and will never understand why it/she get so much hate. I thought her acting was great, especially when she cries in the bathroom...aw. She was also really funny on Will and Grace! 

she did amazing. It was her first big movie, she was just as good and taryn and zoe, her co-stars, who have both went on to do bigger movies. If Britney kept at it, she would have done more. I think that now when she acts, she tries to be predictable and goofney/ditzy because she feels that's only what people expect her to be, which is so tragic. :rude2me::(

59 minutes ago, derick said:

Katy SLAYED her with an Olympic song bye Felicia and we don't even have to go there with beyonce it's a disrespect to beyonce to compare her to such a flop in 2016 :quirkney:

49 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

she may have more memorable songs than beyonce, like baby, oops, and toxic, but you can't compare britney to beyonce in 2016! 

Beyonce can be be highly successful for the rest of her career and she, still ,will never be a bigger legend than Britney Spears. Doesn't matter if its 2000, 2010, 2016, or 2020. 

Britney can flop for the rest of her life and Beyonce can remain successful forever, but that still won't give Beyonce any new pop classics. Beyonce will still have 0 iconic performances.

History is going to remember the VMA's 2016 as the year Britney Spears returned to the stage. Beyonces 20 minute mini-concert will be a notable mention. :hehehe:

...and Floptina will still be a flop, and you Floptina stans will continue to stalk Britney fan forums to stay relevant :bparty:

8 hours ago, Hollow said:

she's a terrible actress!! 

tbh I agree. To be fair, there's very few singers I think can do a good job at being both singer AND actress/actor. This might come out of left field but I'd say the best one I've seen is Johnny Cash. I like a few of his songs and the few acting roles I've seen him in, he did a great job with the role. Definitely enjoyed him on "Little House on the Prairie".

Just now, Kuzco said:

Imagine Britney wasn't in it , would you still love it ? :4music: 

yes, first of all shonda rhimes wrote it. I adore her, for how to get away with ****** and grey's anatomy. What I loved about crossroads was the story of three girls just trying to get away from it all and find clarity within themselves, through relationships and goals. I was a little girl when I fell in love with it, so maybe it's a girl thing? idk:shameless:

Just now, ViciousVixen said:

yes, first of all shonda rhimes wrote it. I adore her, for how to get away with ****** and grey's anatomy. What I loved about crossroads was the story of three girls just trying to get away from it all and find clarity within themselves, through relationships and goals. I was a little girl when I fell in love with it, so maybe it's a girl thing? idk:shameless:

oh you're a girl ? that explains a lot :shameless: OK sweetie

Archived