If Britney took herself more seriously as an actress.

ViciousVixen

2 minutes ago, derick said:

Lol it's sad b/c I will always love her but it's sad how she disrespects her own legacy...I cringe b/c she's literally the only artist that shades their past and the girl she is shading (primeney) ***** on her(currentney) with LITTLE effort 

i cringe too when she talks about her past - its like she is ashamed of her iconic moments, which i really don't understand. and yeah, what she is doing now perfomancewise totally ruins everything she ever accomplished. 

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, CaliSky said:

i cringe too when she talks about her past - its like she is ashamed of her iconic moments, which i really don't understand. and yeah, what she is doing now perfomancewise totally ruins everything she ever accomplished. 

She just seems bored with it all, like she's sick of the "snake" being brought up. She doesn't have a clear re-imagine of her iconic moments, as if it's someone else's success and she feels like she doesn't deserve it. I died when she referenced Selena Gomez as inspiration. Like..ugh, and at the 20111 vma's she cut her vanguard speech short to introduce Beyonce, it's like she was like, here *****, I don't want any of this anymore, as if she passed it all on to Beyonce. 

I think she is a really good comedic actress. When I rewatch her SNL skits, I can tell. Many singer hosts usually don't do the best because it's not very natural to them. I loved Britney on SNL especially this skit:

I would like her to do more movies. With a good script, it could turn out quite well. Maybe a rom com... 

1 minute ago, I'mSoCurious said:

I think she is a really good comedic actress. When I rewatch her SNL skits, I can tell. Many singer hosts usually don't do the best because it's not very natural to them. I loved Britney on SNL especially this skit:

I would like her to do more movies. With a good script, it could turn out quite well. Maybe a rom com... 

yes!!

9 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

she doubted herself. that's all. :shameless: like how she doesn't believe that she can do a backflip on stage again. she totally can, she's the fittest she's been in years. 

Lol Britney's full of **** she knows she can slay like primeney she chooses to act 60 b/c she's a mom as if she wasn't a mom during circus when she skull dragged the gp that wrote her off a few months prior. She said being a pop star is easy and no matter how much she's changed she's still that *****...beyonce can't do Wat Britney can but Britney no longer has interest in pushing herself cuz she's content being a Vegas lounge singer with plumeting ticket sales :sofedup:

Just now, derick said:

Lol Britney's full of **** she knows she can slay like primeney she chooses to act 60 b/c she's a mom as if she wasn't a mom during circus when she skull dragged the gp that wrote her off a few months prior. She said being a pop star is easy and no matter how much she's changed she's still that *****...beyonce can't do Wat Britney can but Britney no longer has interest in pushing herself cuz she's content being a Vegas lounge singer with plumeting ticket sales :sofedup:

lol I felt her ambition begin to rise at the beginning of this era. Maybe the album sales discouraged her and Vegas feels like her safe place now 

24 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

She just seems bored with it all, like she's sick of the "snake" being brought up. She doesn't have a clear re-imagine of her iconic moments, as if it's someone else's success and she feels like she doesn't deserve it. I died when she referenced Selena Gomez as inspiration. Like..ugh, and at the 20111 vma's she cut her vanguard speech short to introduce Beyonce, it's like she was like, here *****, I don't want any of this anymore, as if she passed it all on to Beyonce. 

And beyonce thirsty *** accepted like "finally this white ***** gave up and I can be the queen of this generation cuz my sales could never" lol Yonce made sure her performance wasn't announced and it was right before Britney so she could upstage her and Britney "idgaf anymore" spears did a basic *** performance KNOWING ppl was expecting something iconic even beyonce was:quirkney:

Just now, derick said:

And beyonce thirsty *** accepted like "finally this white ***** gave up and I can be the queen of this generation cuz my sales could never" lol Yonce made sure her performance wasn't announced and it was right before Britney so she could upstage her and Britney "idgaf anymore" spears did a basic *** performance KNOWING ppl was expecting something iconic even beyonce was:quirkney:

well Britney performed to her best ability at the vma's this year. It's jusst.. people aren't used to her performing slow songs like that. She ofc, should have performed a mash up of other glory songs. 

11 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

lol I felt her ambition begin to rise at the beginning of this era. Maybe the album sales discouraged her and Vegas feels like her safe place now 

Lol I think vmas discouraged her tbh...the positive press she got from bbmas(she stole the show and proved to herself she still could do it) she also did it with one of her longest televised performances...she was really confident in her body, the fans were finally SLAYED by Pom 2.0(she was on fire when she premiered the show)...the album was finally urban and she knew it was her best since b/o...great reviews...she SLAYED the vmas like primeney as far as energy swag and attitude it was just that tacky *** outfit and cheap *** set with 3 dancers that set her up to be dragged...after that she has kinda not put as much effort b/c she knew the sales were donezo once she got dragged :quirkney:

2 hours ago, ViciousVixen said:

well Britney performed to her best ability at the vma's this year. It's jusst.. people aren't used to her performing slow songs like that. She ofc, should have performed a mash up of other glory songs. 

Britney SLAYED hard finally with the dancing and ppl didn't call her stiff for the first time since circus she should have had a big production at least if she wasn't gonna do something scandalous 

4 minutes ago, derick said:

Lol I think vmas discouraged her tbh...the positive press she got from bbmas(she stole the show and proved to herself she still could do it) she also did it with one of her longest televised performances...she was really confident in her body, the fans were finally SLAYED by Pom 2.0(she was on fire when she premiered the show)...the album was finally urban and she knew it was her best since b/o...great reviews...she SLAYED the vmas like primeney as far as energy swag and attitude it was just that tacky *** outfit and cheap *** set with 3 dancers that set her up to be dragged...after that she has kinda not put as much effort b/c she knew the sales were donezo once she got dragged :quirkney:

i swear I honestly believed that she was going to have this massively entertaining performance. I logged into Facebook and I saw the headline, "Britney's vma comeback fizzles" my heart sank. :( I watched the vma's later. I actually liked the outfit, Britney has always more so often, worn tacky outfits on stage, but she makes it work for her. The best part of the vma's was when she humped the stage :rihclap:

Archived