If Britney took herself more seriously as an actress.

ViciousVixen

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

lol homegirl really just wants to move to lousiana or hawaii and call it a dayyyy

I wouldn't blame her. Is it bad that I want her to retire? Like she can make amazing albums from hawaii and just come out for those but other than that eat cheese grits in peace on a beach:tiffanycries:

8 minutes ago, CaliSky said:

lol homegirl really just wants to move to lousiana or hawaii and call it a dayyyy

She needs to I'm sick of her ******* up her legacy stop bein so damn money hungry and hang it up if ur gonna half *** everything u put your name on...it's pathetic she went from being the most shocking unpredictable best female performer of her generation to someone everyone expects to suck(and she delivers on their poor expectations of her 90% of the time) :NYsassy: it's a sad day when the gp would be SURPRISED to be SLAYED by a Britney video, performance, or even an album with good vocals :quirkney: as a fan I was surprised she could still sing as good as she does on glory b/c of so many years of half assing :sofedup:

2 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

I wouldn't blame her. Is it bad that I want her to retire? Like she can make amazing albums from hawaii and just come out for those but other than that eat cheese grits in peace on a beach:tiffanycries:

sometimes i think she should retire too. she clearly wants to.... 

1 minute ago, derick said:

She needs to I'm sick of her ******* up her legacy stop bein so damn money hungry and hang it up if ur gonna half *** everything u put your name on...it's pathetic she went from being the most shocking unpredictable best female performer of her generation to someone everyone expects to suck(and she delivers on their poor expectations of her 90% of the time) :NYsassy: it's a sad day when the gp would be SURPRISED to be SLAYED by a Britney video, performance, or even an album with good vocals :quirkney: as a fan I was surprised she could still sing as good as she does on glory b/c of so many years of alf assing :sofedup:

i agree. retirement is way better than whatever tf she does today..

5 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

I feel like she chose the most random times to do her guest roles on himym and will and grace. Like..but yea, acting could be actual therapy for her, better therapy than she claimed recording bj was for her :quirkney:

Just now, CaliSky said:

i agree. retirement is way better than whatever tf she does today..

Lol it's sad b/c I will always love her but it's sad how she disrespects her own legacy...I cringe b/c she's literally the only artist that shades their past and the girl she is shading (primeney) ***** on her(currentney) with LITTLE effort 

3 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

I actually liked her a lot in criminal :donewithit:

But even if she doesnt take herself too serious, I thoroughly enjoyed Ariana on scream Queens. Sometimes bad acting can be soooo good just look at novelas :lollistare:

she didn't show any emotion in the opening scene of criminal, it felt so guarded. 

2 minutes ago, Amanda1822 said:

I'm still waiting for her to be a crooked corrections officer ad fall in love with Alex on orange is the new black tbh or she could even play a psychologist for the inmates because both could have some funny moments which she's really good at and a serious storyline 

:rihclap:crossroads reunion, with taryn 

1 minute ago, ViciousVixen said:

she didn't show any emotion in the opening scene of criminal, it felt so guarded. 

She didnt...

But I liked that she looked empty it reminded of myself when somethings bothering me but I know I can't really address it and you're trying to keep your composure and you have a million things in your mind but you're fronting. Plus I like awkward characters idk why

Just now, Hollow said:

yes, she is. and there's nothing wrong with that. She always look like a stupid blonde and her facial expressions while acting are really ... love her and hope she stays in music bizz

well it depends, she was doing comedy, so she felt she needed to exaggerate her expressions and ditziness 

Archived