5. Femme Fatale
  6. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative
  7. Circus
  8. Oops!... I Did It Again
  9. ...Baby, One More Time

Am I missing anything? :tiffdrink: 

You dont like blackout:tifftear:

16 minutes ago, AaliyahNation1979 said:

You dont have to like everything to be a Stan. 

Go join the hive in all honesty. :tiffsmoke:

I have loved Britney since 01 and I dont give a **** about BOMT Fatte Female or BJ tbh :tiffsmoke:

I have been a fan since I seen her DWADT. I remember having my parents pay 20.00 a month to be apart of her fan club back in the day. 

And I guess your opinion is welcomed. I just don't understand the negativity. 

But whatevs 

:smokney:

1 - 3:  ITZ, BLACKOUT, GLORY (top 3, varies depending on my mood, what im ranking it by etc)

4 - 5 BOMT, OOPS (love her first 2 albums. but the placement of these also vary)

6 - 7:  FEMME FATALE, BRITNEY (these vary with time also. i love FF as a cohesive album with bangers, but the Britney ERA slayed my life - along with the singles....) 

8: CIRCUS (while a very good pop album, circus always kind of leaves a bitter taste in my mouth for being the first album under the conservatorship and it showed at the time - in terms of the music. the tour was insane and it really was an inspirational comeback story. so I do feel guilty for having it as my second to least fave but hey, it is what it is.)

9 - BRITNEY JEAN (i will never forgive will i am for existing and being the executive producer of this album. obviously I can appreciate some of it but this era was weak with only two singles. She constantly deserves 4 tbh) 

Archived