Rank Britney Albums - TOP 9

LilyRoseAllen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TomsD said:

OP, I totally agree with your list. Your thoughts almost mimic mine exactly. But I think her best vocals are on BOMT. Her voice was so perfect and soulful. She used to even sing those songs live back then. Of course OIDIA has beautiful vocals too. 

YOU ARE FLAWLESS. IA about vocals on Bomt but there is that little something on Oops that I prefer vocally to Bomt.:bigkiss:

Britney_Blackout.png every beat/vocal/lyric/etc. is crack to my ears

0_iltkk_K3_K2_WSIij_W.jpgi love the "asian" & hip-hop influences and **** vocals

0_gaw5_D2m_m_T41_Oi3_T.jpgevery track is a banger, very fun

britney_spears_circ.jpgdiverse vocal display, very pop, fun to sing along to

britglory.jpgdiverse vocal display, like the experimental aspects  

0_0_Sypu_yg_Em_EDRT5_T.jpgmainly classic teen pop britney sound but less PG than oops, fun to sing along to

britney_spears_oops_i_did_it_again_2000_classic Britney jams, fun to play when you're drunk with friends

0_Jj_ET7iah8_Nte_WUj_C.jpgfew song I genuinely like but the ones i like are really good, appreciate her vocal performance

Based on what I listen to most... Circus has always been my favourite, she came back into the music industry in such a big way with this record that it really left a mark on me and i love it still.

And electro/pop is my jam so Femme Fatale is a close second.

I love Glory but Femme Fatale was just heavier on the production sound and it's more up my street.

01. CIRCUS

02. FEMME FATALE

03. GLORY

04. BLACKOUT

05. IN THE ZONE

06. OOPS I DID IT AGAIN

07. BRITNEY

08. BABY ONE MORE TIME

09. BRITNEY JEAN

Archived