Rank Britney Albums - TOP 9

LilyRoseAllen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. In The Zone (The epitome of artistically involved Britney. An experimental record with no bad fillers and it includes some of her best songs.)

2. Blackout (The record that influenced many others. The artistic outcome of Britney's darkest times. The album is full of potential hits and some of those songs could become hits even in 2016, like heaven on earth. No fillers included.)

3. Glory (THE BEST album of 2016, introducing an artistically grown Britney, no fillers)

4. Circus (2008 pop perfection. The perfect record for damage control, minimal amount of fillers. Some songs were misplaced.)

5. Britney (The record was suitable for her image change, no fillers but no clear direction)

6. Femme Fatale (Great record,a little too manufactured, bad choice of main tracklist)

7. Oops I Did It Again (Awesome sophomore record, 10 awesome songs in a row but some songs sound sooo old now.)

8. Britney Jean (2 words... Lost potential. Some of those songs could be masterpieces if they worked more carefully on them. Alien, passenger, it should be easy and Till it's Gone could be into her best songs if they didn't screw the vocal edits. Some serious jems are in it though like Don't Cry and Hold On Tight)

9. Baby One More Time (It was a great record when it was released but the album tracks sound so old now, some of them are almost cringeworthy)

1. ITZ - Quintessential Britney at her prime. Lots of different genres of music, she was very involved in the writing, and it was very experimental. Very good artistic pop album.

2. Blackout - Just a solid club banger anthem, which I love from Britney.

3. Glory - Another solid album. 17 tracks that are all really good. Very fresh and Britney's vocals are amazing.

4. Circus - This is another very "Britney Spears" album to me. Very eclectic album with some great songs.

5. Femme Fatale - A solid pop/dance album. It's very fun and carefree - something else I love from Britney.

6. OIDIA - Solid pop album - one of the best of the bubblegum pop albums from that time. 

7. Britney - I like that she started experimenting. Slave alone could carry this album.

8. Britney Jean - It had some amazing songs, some decent songs, and some kinda bad songs. Not Britney's best, but not THAT bad for a pop album.

9. BOMT - Has BOMT, Crazy, BTMYH which are way better than BJ but as a whole it's not as strong.

1. ITZ - the album is flawless in my opinion. I loved this album ever since it was released and it has had so much impact on me. It has songs for so many different moods (I love blasting Boom Boom and Showdown at the gym) and I when I am feeling emotional I love Shadow, Everytime, etc.  It also has empowering songs like TOMH and Brave New Girl.  (Sidenote: I don't understand all the Brave New Girl hate. Have ya'll not blasted it while driving with the windows down on a sunny day?) :carpoolney:

2. Glory - yes I have Glory above Blackout. This album is so fun, empowering, creative, and ADDICTIVE :donewithit:

3. Blackout

4. Oops - This is ranked because I love the early 2000's pop vibe, very nostalgic for me and brings me back to the good old days. And Don't Go Knockin IS MY JAM :dorkney:

5. Femme Fatale

6. Circus

7. BOMT

8. Britney

9. Bianca Jeana

Blackout

In The Zone

Glory

Britney

Circus

Femme Fatale

Oops I Did It Again

Baby One More Time

Britney Jean

I don't really 'hate' any Britney albums, even Britney Jean, but I listen to some more than others and rank some higher. BOMT is cheesy and weak compared to her later work but it was her first album and she was only a teen when she recorded it. The music reflects that. The singles however are iconic pop classics. At the moment I seem to mostly listen to Blackout, Britney, ITZ and Glory, with the odd Circus song.

We can make hundreds of ranking of her best albums, best songs, best first and second singles, but every ranking will be very different according to the taste of each person, but on what we can agree on is that she has consistently release excellent music throughout her career, no matter what situation she was going through, of course, with small exceptions (I'm looking at you Britney Jean). 

So no matter when people talk **** about her and made fun of her, none of them could ever deny that Britney is and always will be one of the best entertainers of ALL TIME.  :comingthru:

Archived