Rank Britney Albums - TOP 9

LilyRoseAllen

Ok I'm bored and wanted to do this! Make your list as well to see how mine will always be better than yours!:saycheese:

1. Blackout (2007)

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png Obviously her best album ever! I doubt she will come close to how perfect her music is on this record. It is still clear even 10 years later how she influenced other pop acts with Blackout. There are no words for this piece of electro groove perfection!

2. In the Zone (2003)

In_the_Zone.png I often struggled to "decide" wether this one was my favorite or second favorite. It's very close of being number 1. I think this album is also a must have for every pop music lover, and to recognize how influential Britney was at that time to have Madonna, Moby, R. Kelly and P. Diddy on this record! When will others?

3. Glory (2016)

britney-spears-glory-300x300.jpg?w=620 Some might think it's too early to include it so high on a list but I have to disagree. Like a lot of people said, Glory is like Blackout and In the Zone had a baby... Too bad there are only songs about *** on it, but hey It's Britney, *****!

4. Oops!...I did it Again (2000)

Britney_Spears_-_Oops!..._I_Did_It_Again Even if you think Britney had zero control on this album, I like to think that she had more creative and direction control on this one than on FF or Circus... Some songs are classics to me like Stronger (clearly one of the best song she ever recorded)! Her Rolling Stones cover is great and the ballads are clearly her best. Her best vocal album also!

5. Femme Fatale (2011)

Britney_Spears_-_Femme_Fatale.png It screams auto-tune and EDM but in a good way imo. The only weak track is Big Fat Bass for me! But there are other amazing tracks like How I Roll or Trip to Your Heart that only Britney would dare to sing! 

6. ...Baby One More Time (1999)

..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png The perfect teen pop album imo! It's always fun and nostalgic to listen to it. I don't think I would recommend it to anyone for "discovering" what Britney can do musically, but it will never get old to me! <3

7. Britney (2001)

Britney_Spears_-_Britney.png It's funny how I just LOVE the first part of the album, while I think the second part is too flat. Still love it tho!

8. Circus (2008)

Circus-_Album.png Some songs are part of my favorites (Womanizer, Blur, Trouble, Amnesia...), while some are just awful (Phonography: the cheapest Britney song ever). I think this album was rushed and everyone knows why. It also comes after 2 amazing albums... Bottom of the list without a doubt!

9. Britney Jean (2013)

Britney_Jean.png Not even kidding! I think will.i.am ruined this album... All the EDM tracks are a mess to me. WB is a good track but I never think of playing it when I wanna jam to Britney. I think Hold on Tight is one of her best ballads/vocals and that Perfume should have been a huge hit. Too bad the overall album was close to mediocre!

What about you?;)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived