PERIOD, Britney is the next Madonna, Gaga is the next Cindy Lauper

LittleLion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you obsessed with topics like this?  :xcuseme:

doesnt need to be the new "M a d o n n a" because Britney has her own iconic value...  this kinda posts from "fans" are the same as the one who claims about Britney releasing a Ray Of Light album... 

Britney has built her own kingdom :BBMAney:

E N J O Y    I T ! 

I hope not. Madonna was disgusting trash when she was popular, she's disgusting trash now that's she's a geriatric stuck in a mid-life crisis. Britney never had to offend anybody's religion, take out her **** onstage, release a disgusting book about *** pictures because she's desperate for attention, burned a cross to offend the public because she was at risk of falling off the face of the earth forever, never advocated domestic abuse, I could go on and on and on and on.

Britney is a natural star who gets attention wherever she goes. Madonna got to where she is by engineering situations where she would be able to profit off insulting topics the public actually cared about.

16 minutes ago, Hispanicney said:

. Ya'll are quick to drag Gaga and call Britney the next Madonna but have you ever been to the Madonna forum and A-trl? Most Madonna fans are INSULTED that Madonna is compared to Britney. Most of the people that dragged Glory were Madonna fans and Rihanna fans not Little Monsters :donewithit:

I agree, y'all should read the Britney thread on Madonna Nation :donewithit: there are some really mean posts

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/18/2016 at 10:55 PM, Ariallah said:

Blackout/Circus ha TVR

Circus is more of her All For You because both are their comebacks that brought them again into the spotlight, both undeniably huge eras, both eras turned both stars into Worldwide icons and both albums are a little similar.

On 9/18/2016 at 10:55 PM, Ariallah said:

BOMT ha control 

Britney and Oops ha RN1814

ITZ ha Janet.

Blackout/Circus ha TVR

Fatte Female ha All 4 U

Glory ha 20/Yo 

Britneys Discipline and Ungodable is next :tifftear:

Yasssssssss

Baby One More Time = Dream Street

Oops I Did It Again = Rhythm Nation 1814

Britney = Control/janet.

In The Zone = Ray Of Light/The Velvet Rope

Blackout = Like A Prayer

Circus = All For You/L.A.M.B.

Femme Fatale = COADF/Fever

And there wouldn't be Britney's Discipline when Discipline is Janet's Blackout.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2016 at 10:25 PM, Artsy Fartsy said:

I agree, y'all should read the Britney thread on Madonna Nation :donewithit: there are some really mean posts

Madonna is rotting and they’ve always been mad at Britney because they know she has the power to withstand her. From day #1.

I’m just pissed that Britney’s team let her get to a point where they can say “told you so”. Otherwise, Madonna was dead in the water.

First off comparing these women is stupid because they’re all different artists and human beings with their own artistic intentions. Gaga woke up. She only looked forward and that is why Rain on Me could possibly be her best work. She put her all into something that’s her biggest passion and life purpose and it’s going to pay off. Rather than compare these women which only makes them feel less human, pay attention to what they are saying in the moment. Britney isn’t over. Her name is to big. She just needs to wake up.

Archived