What Happened With Britney Spears?

Curious_1110

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Curious_1110 said:

There's actually quite a few ..Toxic is the first one that comes to mind but it's probably the only one I know by name. I'm more familiar with her videos. The song where they danced in the hallway with strobe lights and the limo stretched is another one I like. Mainly her songs that are mor hip hop influenced

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but to me, you are trolling :ehum:

Welcome to exhell tho :)

6 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but to me, you are trolling :ehum:

Welcome to exhell tho :)

Well of course I know Hit Me Baby One More Time or Oops I Did It Again because those are her big signature songs but I don't like that type of music and I was asked what my favorite song was and Of the songs by her I like, Toxic is the only one I know by name because it's another one of her big signature songs 

2 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

Well of course I know Hit Me Baby One More Time or Oops I Did It Again because those are her big signature songs but I don't like that type of music and I was asked what my favorite song was and Of the songs by her I like, Toxic is the only one I know by name because it's another one of her big signature songs 

That was just an example to me! It's hard to believe that a person who doesn't like Britney or even pop music would register here!

Again, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you could understand what I mean, right?

1 minute ago, J. Tribbiani said:

That was just an example to me! It's hard to believe that a person who doesn't like Britney or even pop music would register here!

Again, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you could understand what I mean, right?

I don't dislike Britney at all, her VMA appearance was the first time I saw her in years but it left me feeling weird so I asked about what was going on. The only people I know that are into Stan culture are massive Beyonce fans so when I asked them about her and why it was uncomfortable for me watching her ..I got what I felt were shady answers or comments making light of her breakdown. And they said I should ask the kids on exhale. I didn't know what an exhale was but when I found this site and searched all I saw were posts about album numbers and irrelevant stuff to what I wanted to know 

4 minutes ago, Curious_1110 said:

I don't dislike Britney at all, her VMA appearance was the first time I saw her in years but it left me feeling weird so I asked about what was going on. The only people I know that are into Stan culture are massive Beyonce fans so when I asked them about her and why it was uncomfortable for me watching her ..I got what I felt were shady answers or comments making light of her breakdown. And they said I should ask the kids on exhale. I didn't know what an exhale was but when I found this site and searched all I saw were posts about album numbers and irrelevant stuff to what I wanted to know 

Ok, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt :) 

I'm glad you searched for a good source when the theme is Britney Spears, cause beyonce fans would not know nothing!

Welcome again!

9 minutes ago, J. Tribbiani said:

And yes I can understand what you mean. But for me growing up Britney/JT/Beyonce were coming up to be what Michael/Madonna/Prince were to the 80's. So although I'm not a fan solely because the music she releases doesn't appeal to me much like Madonnas music doesn't appeal to me I still recognize their importance and their place in pop culture and they have a few songs that I do like. 

8 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Was it real though? And the photos didn't load. She doesn't have a red crown tattoo on her ***?

To me, it doesn't matter if it's real or not because let's face it, everyone has breakdown moments. That's just what we do as humans with real feelings. She probably has kind of relapsed within the past 7 years, but she picks herself back up and keeps going because she is a wonderful and strong person :otears:

she just gets crap for it because she's a celebrity and because her breakdown was public and massive and everyone was watching

• Content Curators
12 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

britney_spears_portada_bisuteria_2232.jpg

Clique para ver imagem em tamanho real

picture taken on the following day. you can see her hair is short + look like a mess

EDIT: and Britney crying one month before

8309.jpgchorando.png

britney-crying.jpg

Aww :( That's so sad, but her face hasn't been transformed to FFney yet?

And I am not sure whether the tattoo part is real or not.

4 minutes ago, Body ache said:

I sense a troll. You saw the vmas and now you decide to sign up on a forum. Lies. Mostly anyone who signs up on here lurks first and finds this site from the internet and not from friends who you say are stans. Like where would you find friends like in person that at 27? :whitneyshade:

Troll :boredashell:

Well it's not like I didn't have friends when I was 14. Some of us grew up and left the whole fan/stan thing behind some didn't. And I also said what really led me to register here was a song I heard yesterday that reminded me more of her sound that I like from before her breakdown and since my people I associate with weren't seriously answering me when I asked they directed me here. But Im beginning to feel like them sending me here was shady too

Archived