Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's quite annoyin'. Is really here The Britney Spears Forum?? I know you're really interested in Gaga, but it's too much! Not all of Britney fans want to know about Lady Gaga. :ehno:

What on earth is her comeback related to Brit?? Why don't u make The Gaga's Forum and change the name of Exhale to Monster Den or somethin'? :overitkbye:

Just now, Miss Cootie said:

not me girl! so much dirt on every trick in the game. Bieber: racist. Gaga:Racist. Katy:Racist & transphobic. Meghan Trainor: Untalented, Racist and looks like a spud

I'm not saying it's you, I'm just saying what I see in general. ;)
Just 2 days ago I saw some comments on Breatheheavy's facebook page, where Monsters dragged Britney brining up the Glory numbers and saying that she flopped.
And, to be honest, on Exhale, BArmy is often brining up numbers, comparing, dragging etc. 

The only funny thing about Army is that most of the time, they're dragging their fav :embarrassney:

I think this is the WORST song Gaga has ever released. EVER. Even the Tony Bennet collabos aren't that bad.

I don't think we'll ever see Gaga releasing anything like The Fame/Monster, which is sad. As a pop artist she's great and I used to be obsessed with her music back in those days, after Born This way I'v lost almost all interest I had in her music.

Archived