Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe "Perfect Illusion" is referencing her old face. Seriously, the amount of work she's had done on her face - new lips, cheekbones, chin, and tons of botox and other injections. What happened to being "born this way" and loving yourself for who you are? She doesn't even look like Lady Gaga anymore.

1 hour ago, juniorcasemiro said:

I think this is the WORST song Gaga has ever released. EVER. Even the Tony Bennet collabos aren't that bad.

I don't think we'll ever see Gaga releasing anything like The Fame/Monster, which is sad. As a pop artist she's great and I used to be obsessed with her music back in those days, after Born This way I'v lost almost all interest I had in her music.

Born This Way was too dark imo and it wasn't that funny popstar which we loved in Fame / Monster, it came way too early, and she should stop with this Gay-Commercial, she doesn't know anything about it or how some of us feel sometimes.

Artpop she tried it back to fun, but it sounded dated as ****.

The problem is, we want just fun popsongs, but everytime she comes with "deep-meaning" bullshit.

22 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

Maybe "Perfect Illusion" is referencing her old face. Seriously, the amount of work she's had done on her face - new lips, cheekbones, chin, and tons of botox and other injections. What happened to being "born this way" and loving yourself for who you are? She doesn't even look like Lady Gaga anymore.

being Britney stans we don't rly have much room to discuss getting work done 

Archived