Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

I know I know, I was just joking around. I agree and wish for everyone to just stop paying so much attn to charts and pitting women against eachother. Theres a lot of beyonce hates on here too and its so pointless. Beyonce dont even make the same kind of music Britney does. Theres enough space on our ipods/phones/leapforg tablets for all the artists whose music is worthy

I think that fans are being led by the media: they're comparing the artists to one another, leaving an image inside GPs' minds and fans are getting angry because of that :tbh: 

26 minutes ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

My favorite song of the year. I love the lyrics, production, and especially the rock influences. I love when artist get personal in their music without restraints and in your face. I bought it off Itunes. I can't stop listening to it her best lead yet! I also love that she wrote it. This song deserves #1 on the Hot 100! :feelingmyself:

:madonna:

It's not an awful song, but I feel sorry that her fans waiter 3 years for this. It doesn't sound like a lead single and I'm praying that it's the only track on the album that sounds like this. It's like a filler track. I don't get what's a chorus, where are verses and other stuff in the song. It all feels like it's been thrown together without any pattern or resemblance. I expected a lot more from her.

Archived