Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, nevermind said:

they do? monters are losing their mind about it, but that's expected. 

i don't think the gp is here for it. :shameless:

One of my friends on fb posted how much he loves the song. And I was like "dude, you need to have your ears check". 

Tbh, I was quite excited to hear Gaga new material, but this one is quite a disappointment.

6 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

If there will be a Gaga section then I'm done with breatheheavy! I swear just move the Gaga Threads in BMN section!

That's all. :donewithit:

You tell em bae :rihclap:

Just now, LittleLion said:

is the new i will survive rP31pXi.gif 

as i said, instant classic, shes getting in the same room as the beatles, pink floyd, rolling stones, janis joplin rP31pXi.gif 

i can't with this gif floppage. :sofedup:

and yeah, exactly like beatles, janis and co. Just look at how legendary she is. Effortlesly iconic. She's a natural.

anigif_enhanced-8742-1394799037-1.gif

:nonono::nonono:              :nonono:                        :nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono:                                                                          :nonono:   :nonono:           :nonono:                          :nonono:                        :nonono:

:nonono:          :nonono:      :nonono:                        :nonono:                        :nonono:

:nonono:               :nonono: :nonono:                        :nonono:                         :nonono:

:nonono:                            :nonono:                        :nonono::nonono::nonono::nonono: 

My favorite song of the year. I love the lyrics, production, and especially the rock influences. I love when artist get personal in their music without restraints and in your face. I bought it off Itunes. I can't stop listening to it her best lead yet! I also love that she wrote it. This song deserves #1 on the Hot 100! :feelingmyself:

Glory for justice deserves good numbers and charts positions because it is an album quality:bigtime: but i dont care if it ends up being like the biggest flop of all time:overitkbye: i'm so glad and proud that britney delivered one of the best albums of the pop scene this year:bigkiss: for the rest i dont care:bgrin: the Gp is the one who loses for not appreciating it.:NYnod:

Archived