Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard it on the radio for the first time and........

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

What the hell was that?

I don't like it. I was really expecting a lot and it sounds extremely outdated, and her voice honestly doesn't sound that great on it in my option. I'm kind of shocked because to me, this is pretty bad. I literally have no desire to hear it again, and I don't see how it could become a big hit other than people quickly buying it because it's Gaga and it charting well due to that. But yeah, this does nothing for me, and I actually think she has had some of the best modern pop songs.

The general public needs to appreciate the magic that is Glory! It sounds EVEN BETTER compared to this mess.

11 hours ago, WOMANIZA said:

NOT GONNA LIE LADIES! This ******* SLAYS.

Got me strutting around my house like I'm a finalist on drag race. :ohnoney:

Seriously, haven't clicked with a song from her like this since "Scheisse"! Go on Gaga!

Y'all act like ******* Beyonce stans, I swear. Handing out negative rep because I enjoy another female artists release.

Grow up. :tiffeyeroll:

Here's the only reason I care about charts (it's not unreasonable), let's say make me flopped, would they even bother with a second single? What if multiple singles flopped, would they even bother with another album? (We've all seen artists flop and fade into oblivion)

I just always want new music from Britney so if you can tell me that she'll keep making music no matter how she charts then I won't care about the charts, but I feel like the charts dictate future plans with most artist, why would a record label keep paying for a flop artist ya know?

:yaknow:

Archived