Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

Yeah it's the lead single for her new album.

I'm a big Gaga fan but i don't really like it that much, if i'm being honest it's her worst lead single :crying2: not that i hate the song, i mean it's kinda catchy but it just isn't as exciting as i expected the song to be. Her other lead singles have been so much better. Hopefully the song will grow on me and her new album has even better songs.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

They should make sure it doesnt flop then.. I agree though. But they should be the ones making sure stuff doesnt flop, by releasing good MVs and booking her good gigs!

Oh I agree 100%! I don't at all support basically faking the chart positions. I'm not gonna lie, I bought glory once and I listen to that. I feel like I did my part. Of course I want Brit to do well for all the reasons I said but I would prefer it to be a genuine reflection of how well it's actually doing. Definitely not for the number manipulations. I feel you sis, I do

1 minute ago, Miss Cootie said:

ed062b4100f91d5b47e9a2f50b121bcb.png

first link

This is why glory peaked at #3 yall chart gurls cant operate the internet.

*sigh*

Without even clicking the link, the album they're speaking of is Title, released in January 2015. It was released after AATB smashed and sold 5M+ in the US. Where did you want the album to debut?

Girls on here are so delusional.

7 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Do i care what album it was? Meghan trainor is a **** ******* covered potato. Its obviously ******* trickery.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt by thinking you were talking about the album she released this year. It's my fault for thinking Exhalers have any sort of logic.

A "**** ******* covered potato" that scores a 5M+ selling #1 hit and appeals to the HAC crowd shouldn't shock you when its album debuts at #1. It's anything but trickery. That song gave her fans and an audience that allowed her album to smash, deal with it.

Britney fans are so pressed I swear. :sofedup:

1 minute ago, Cookie Lyon said:

The song is bad! And it was produced by Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker :idkney:

I mean, every single song of Glory ***** on this song!

Now I have to drag Mark Ronson on twitter because well... he did shade Britney when Scream and Shout was released :angietea:

Really? I didn't know about that. What did he say? Give me the tea, girl. :receipts2:

Archived