Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

24 minutes ago, Style. said:

why so much hate for her new single? it's #2 on iTunes and combined with streams it will chart higher than Make Me! I'm pretty sure about this!

And it's not a bad song, after all! She's actually smart because she came up with something new from her previus work! Don't even try to "drag" the song because it has some ******* good reviews so far! #PERFECTILLUSION it's number #1 on both WW and US twitter! I don't remember Make Me being #1 on the day of its release! :shameless: Perfect Illusion may sound generic, but Make Me it's not innovative at all! :shameless:

If Britney peak with Make Me was #17 after Britney Jean, Pretty Girls and the Make Me mv drama, be sure Gaga will do better on charts! 

She's really innovative when she copies Madonna, for sure :shameless:

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Style. said:

why so much hate for her new single? it's #2 on iTunes and combined with streams it will chart higher than Make Me! I'm pretty sure about this!

And it's not a bad song, after all! She's actually smart because she came up with something new from her previus work! Don't even try to "drag" the song because it has some ******* good reviews so far! #PERFECTILLUSION it's number #1 on both WW and US twitter! I don't remember Make Me being #1 on the day of its release! :shameless: Perfect Illusion may sound generic, but Make Me it's not innovative at all! :shameless:

If Britney peak with Make Me was #17 after Britney Jean, Pretty Girls and the Make Me mv drama, be sure Gaga will do better on charts! 

Even if the song hit #1 on billboard will not change the fact it's a bad song for me. It remind us of BTW era rejected song, and Madonna's Papa Don't Preach, and you said it's something new from her previous work? Lol. Share with us the receipts that the critics love it as The Guardian said otherwise :donewithit:

• Content Curators
3 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

Even if the song hit #1 on billboard will not change the fact it's a bad song for me. It remind us of BTW era rejected song, and Madonna's Papa Don't Preach, and you said it's something new from her previous work? Lol. Share with us the receipts that the critics love it as The Guardian said otherwise :donewithit:

Don't think it will hit #1 tbh unless music video gives it a lot of a push. Even 'Rise' (such a basic song) is 10000x better than this mess. Gaga is talented, but she is clearly struggling to find her identity in music.

Just now, Invitation said:

Don't think it will hit #1 tbh unless music video gives it a lot of a push. Even 'Rise' (such a basic song) is 10000x better than this mess. Gaga is talented, but she is clearly struggling to find her identity in music.

I'm sure the music video also will not helping the song because it's one of the worst lead single from Gaga beside Applause. I don't know which one is the worst. Love her voice, but I can safely confirmed that this girl has lost the magic touch she used to have and her taste in music is even worst now. :donewithit:

4 minutes ago, Invitation said:

she never had one

she copied lina morgana and madonna all the time but i guess she ran out of the things to copy from those 2

• Content Curators
13 minutes ago, RafaelSpears said:

I'm sure the music video also will not helping the song because it's one of the worst lead single from Gaga beside Applause. I don't know which one is the worst. Love her voice, but I can safely confirmed that this girl has lost the magic touch she used to have and her taste in music is even worst now. :donewithit:

I actually liked Applause. But this song should've just been a filler on 'The Fame Monster'

2 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

the song sounds odd to me, idk, I actually expected something good because everybody said she was going back to her roots, like the fame-pop kinda style. would have enjoyed that more. But I bet her fans are happy. My bf loves it :sofedup:

then he should be ur ex

:riri:

3 minutes ago, Invitation said:

And Grace Jones too!

britney and gwen too

40 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Everyone is over the song because the visuals for this song have sucked so far. I remember everyone having their faith restored in Britney when the song came out. Just because the other tracks are fresh to your ears doesn't mean that 'Make Me...' is any worse. You guys wouldve been pushing it to be a single if it hadn't been the lead.

Never liked that much Make Me..., especially because of G-Eazy's average part. But I have only been vocal about it when I discovered the album has so many potential better singles.

But you're kinda right, the horrible music video did not help. :moorangu:

6 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Never like that much Make Me..., especially because of G-Eazy's average part. But I have only been vocal about it when I discovered the album has so many potential better singles.

But you're kinda right, the horrible music video did not help. :moorangu:

Tbh, I loved MM when it came out but I'm sick of it and there's way better songs on the album honestly :moorangu:

Archived