Lady Gaga Premieres Lead LG5 Single "Perfect Illusion": Listen

Jordan Miller

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why so much hate for her new single? it's #2 on iTunes and combined with streams it will chart higher than Make Me! I'm pretty sure about this!

And it's not a bad song, after all! She's actually smart because she came up with something new from her previus work! Don't even try to "drag" the song because it has some ******* good reviews so far! #PERFECTILLUSION it's number #1 on both WW and US twitter! I don't remember Make Me being #1 on the day of its release! :shameless: Perfect Illusion may sound generic, but Make Me it's not innovative at all! :shameless:

If Britney peak with Make Me was #17 after Britney Jean, Pretty Girls and the Make Me mv drama, be sure Gaga will do better on charts! 

• Content Curators
10 minutes ago, Style. said:

why so much hate for her new single? it's #2 on iTunes and combined with streams it will chart higher than Make Me! I'm pretty sure about this!

And it's not a bad song, after all! She's actually smart because she came up with something new from her previus work! Don't even try to "drag" the song because it has some ******* good reviews so far! #PERFECTILLUSION it's number #1 on both WW and US twitter! I don't remember Make Me being #1 on the day of its release! :shameless: Perfect Illusion may sound generic, but Make Me it's not innovative at all! :shameless:

If Britney peak with Make Me was #17 after Britney Jean, Pretty Girls and the Make Me mv drama, be sure Gaga will do better on charts! 

And your point?:sofedup:

So what if it charts higher than Make Me? It's infinitely worse than 'Make Me' and I'm not even hating on Gaga.

'Make Me' is not innovative, but it's a great song and Gaga took a risk, but her single sounds dated af. Seriously, go stan for Gaga elsewhere. This song is worse than 'Clumsy', which is a filler track on 'Glory'. 'Make Me' was actually #1 the day of its release and it was #1 WW as well. So, where have you been at that time? You're really dead in my book, *****. The Guardian just gave this song a bad review, so I don't know where the **** you came up with the conclusion that 'it has some ******* good reviews so far'. Your ***?

Really pathetic of you to try to compare Gaga with Britney on the charts. Even Caitlyn Perry ***** on this bad song over and over again.

3 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

WTF? Make Me is a perfect lead single and set up the tone for entire album.

Make Me... is a good song, but like all the pre-order tracks (minus Do You Wanna Come Over?), it is one of the weakest of the album. :tbh:

Why do you think many Exhalers want the second single right now? Because there are so many bops to choose from. :carpoolney:

Make Me... (and its video) is the reason why the album is not doing as good as what we expected given its high quality.

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Make Me... is a good song, but like all the pre-order tracks (minus Do You Wanna Come Over?), it is one of the weakest of the album. :tbh:

Why do you think many Exhalers want the second single right now? Because there are so many bops to choose from. :carpoolney:

Make Me... (and its video) is the reason why the album is not doing as good as what we expected given its high quality.

Everyone is over the song because the visuals for this song have sucked so far. I remember everyone having their faith restored in Britney when the song came out. Just because the other tracks are fresh to your ears doesn't mean that 'Make Me...' is any worse. You guys wouldve been pushing it to be a single if it hadn't been the lead.

3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

I disagree.. Make Me is a strong first single and one of the best tracks from Glory. It is doing great on the charts considering that messy video and barely any promo.

If we got original video and few more performances it would stay in TOP 5 on iTunes even now :thetea:

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

And your point?:sofedup:

So what if it charts higher than Make Me? It's infinitely worse than 'Make Me' and I'm not even hating on Gaga.

'Make Me' is not innovative, but it's a great song and Gaga took a risk, but her single sounds dated af. Seriously, go stan for Gaga elsewhere. This song is worse than 'Clumsy', which is a filler track on 'Glory'. 'Make Me' was actually #1 the day of its release and it was #1 WW as well. So, where have you been at that time? You're really dead in my book, *****. The Guardian just gave this song a bad review, so I don't know where the **** you came up with the conclusion that 'it has some ******* good reviews so far'. Your ***?

Really pathetic of you to try to compare Gaga with Britney on the charts. Even Caitlyn Perry ***** on this bad song over and over again.

ok, and you are? :rihcackle:

I love Gagz, and I was hype about this song, so I'm disappointed that it's such ****.  First of all, she sounds nothing like herself, and second, it's boring and not catchy at all.  Her singles are always total ******* ear worms, and this...isn't.  Originally I was convinced that it would be an easy Top 10 on radio and the Hot 100, but now I'm not so sure.  It might not even do as well as 'Make Me'.  I just do not think the GP will be here for this. 

Archived