Will u unstan if Britney announces another 2 years residency?

Soni

Britney announcing 2 more years in Vegas?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Its stupid for yall to ***** about it. A residency is better than a tour where you are forced to buy the tickets right away or else you will miss her but with vegas you will always know shes there and get to pick dates that suits you and also you have time to save up and plus you get a trip to once of the most visited places in the world with many more things to do than just seeing Britney. Some of you guys are still stuck in thinking vegas is for old washed up people when the city is changing as we speak. 

Can you imagine how ******* expensive is to fly from Europe to Vegas? Just saying. Idc if she doesn't tour in US, because she's there performing. But at least, tour in Europe.

Plus, sorry Vegas doesn't catch my attention as a "good city worthy to see". Come to Europe, see Italian cities/Spanish ones/French landscapes and Paris etc and you will see what a beautiful city is.

• Super Mods
16 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Can you imagine how ******* expensive is to fly from Europe to Vegas? Just saying. Idc if she doesn't tour in US, because she's there performing. But at least, tour in Europe.

Plus, sorry Vegas doesn't catch my attention as a "good city worthy to see". Come to Europe, see Italian cities/Spanish ones/French landscapes and Paris etc and you will see what a beautiful city is.

Yeah I can say the same for europe, not to mention everything there is more expensive. Everyone has different opinions but when I was at vegas there were a lot of foreigners so obviously some feel differently. 

I have never been to Europe and thats the reason why. With so many times places its easily 10 grand and thats a lot for me. 

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I can say the same for europe, not to mention everything there is more expensive. Everyone has different opinions but when I was at vegas there were a lot of foreigners so obviously some feel differently. 

I have never been to Europe and thats the reason why. With so many times places its easily 10 grand and thats a lot for me. 

Yep. But you have not to come to Europe to see her. Britney can keep her residency in Vegas and take a 6 month break and during that break time, she can make a 2 month tour in Europe, and then she will come back to Vegas once again. 

There is no way you unstan bc of that, if so... your not a fan imo.

And i will not have a meltdown either bc if she stays there(and i expect that tbh) it is what she wants and she think its best for her and her family and if so it should be that way... nobody says she had done a world tour if she didnt were in vegas anyway so :mj:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, lolo. said:

Yep. But you have not to come to Europe to see her. Britney can keep her residency in Vegas and take a 6 moth break and during that break time, she can make a 2 month tour in Europe, and then she will come back to Vegas once again. 

Yeah but if I knew she was gonna be there for a while then obviously I have a chance to save up and go see her where the city shes at and just explore there. 

I don't mind touring but I feel we should respect her wishes and be supportive rather than having another thing to ***** about. Obviously her and her team reads the forum and I'm sure it upsets her to see comments like that and probably why she is reclusive and kinda use vegas as so. Shes not going anywhere and I'm sure she'll be on tour when the kids are old enough. I've missed out on all her tours during her prime and thats why I immediately got tickets to circus. 

I follow her half of my life. I can't just unstan her suddenly...I relate to her a lot, she's not my role model but she's the person I feel connected to. I'm depressed and watching her old interviews gives me positive vibes...I don't think I will ever move on

I just want people to remember her legacy, stucking in vegas is ruining her career...I dislike her "show girl" image with leotards and sparkles. But what can I do? at least we have the music and photoshoots. Music videos are not what it used to be anymore tho 

maybe the second single will change everything and we'll have toxic 2.0 :mhm:

I will feel extremely disappointed and lose my interest in her POM show.I've already stopped watching her progress in POM.However I will stil love her as a person (she's the most kind,sweet,humble and down to earth human being in the industry) and admire her as a true pop legend.I will love her even if her fanbase consists of 10 people.

12 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

I won't immediately unstan but losing interest is inevitable. The longest I've stanned someone is 3 years with Britney and usually, I don't even manage one year. It will be for the best though, the girl is seriously testing me sometimes

Резултат с изображение за beyonce laughing

I've stanned her since 2000 :idkney:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah but if I knew she was gonna be there for a while then obviously I have a chance to save up and go see her where the city shes at and just explore there. 

I don't mind touring but I feel we should respect her wishes and be supportive rather than having another thing to ***** about. Obviously her and her team reads the forum and I'm sure it upsets her to see comments like that and probably why she is reclusive and kinda use vegas as so. Shes not going anywhere and I'm sure she'll be on tour when the kids are old enough. I've missed out on all her tours during her prime and thats why I immediately got tickets to circus. 

However, for example, me. I don't think I ***** about her residence. I respect her decision. But I don't agree with the idea that this residency is ideal for Britney and her fans, it would be more correct to say for her US fans. I have been stanning her since I can remember, and I not going to "unstan" her for that, of course. But she has to comprehend a comment like mine, I am not bitching about nothing, I am exposing a daily reality of her European fans. Btw, I am not interested in Vegas, it's not a city that catches my attention. I will wait for her in Europe whenever she decides to come.

10 hours ago, minKey said:

Pom is dead to me since 2014 . The idea was cute first but now it's deadly dull and I can't stand with it.

but if she extends it , I won't care. I'm just watching here her team damaging her career slowly 

Yea..I am happy that she continues to give her fans good music tho :carpoolney:

7 hours ago, lolo. said:

However, for example, me. I don't think I ***** about her residence. I respect her decision. But I don't agree with the idea that this residency is ideal for Britney and her fans, it would be more correct to say for her US fans. I have been stanning her since I can remember, and I not going to "unstan" her for that, of course. But she has to comprehend a comment like mine, I am not bitching about nothing, I am exposing a daily reality of her European fans. Btw, I am not interested in Vegas, it's not a city that catches my attention. I will wait for her in Europe whenever she decides to come.

But it is obvious that she doesn't want the best thing for her career anymore..and maybe her team are ******* it up on purpose after all

Even thou she started appearing all of the sudden on radios & tv shows and started dancing more, it is was kinda obvious from her Flaunt Mag interview (not only there tbh) that she won't be showing herself much to the public nor put her career first (which most fans still can't understand) although that may be good news...if she starts feeling in control..then soon she may want to end the conservatorship and even start experimenting more in her music (cuz it is obvious that FF was a safe choice (Max Martin&Dr Like produced) (which her team made her do) BJ was just made for promoting Vegas (and she didn't care much about it) and Glory is kinda riding on the pop trends today)

Archived