Will u unstan if Britney announces another 2 years residency?

Soni

Britney announcing 2 more years in Vegas?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since I've signed up here, I have seen fans (not only here) saying that they will unstan Britney if she announces more Vegas dates...and now there is a chance of having just that.So I was wondering..will u unstan her?

:idkney:
I probably won't because I've just started following her recently (don't know where my head was) and I am interested how her life will continue (..and I like how u guys always make theories about stuff and get so worked up:sofedup:)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's obviously going to do Vegas for a lot longer.  It clearly provides stability for her children and allows them to have somewhat normal lives.  They can go to school, do sports, have friends, etc.. They couldn't do that stuff if she was touring the world, unless she left them for months at a time, which is so unrealistic.  She has no desire to be the queen of the world ever again.  Everyone needs to accept that.  Britney had her time and now she's just enjoying her art.  At least her music is at an amazing level again.

I'll always enjoy her music and most definitely anticipate her new songs and music videos but i will stop following her hard and investing a lot of time in her. I wont follow her as closely and I'll definitely stop visiting exhale a lot less. 

The reason is simple, if she DOES announce vegas extension its a clear proof she doesnt care as much anymore and has no plan whatsoever in getting her old fame back. Also it will mean that she is indeed on purpose trying to diminish her popularity for the sake of having a normal mom life. And if thats what she wants its what she'll get :)

• Super Mods

I originally chose "I won't be a hardcore fan but I will still stan her" before "I will still stan but I am also loosing interest" was an option... :unbothered:

A two year extension would give me a chance to go see her, which is great! :brit2016: I also know POM gives her the stability she's desired for her family, and can't argue that against her.

But if POM stays the same or doesn't have some exciting changes within another two year timespan, and that's all that she decides to focus on for that other two years, then my interest for her as an artist would be dwindling. A two year extension wouldn't keep me compelled to follow her every career move. I'd of course get excited for new music and would want to keep up with the positive things happening in her personal life.

But the blaring disconnect that her team exhibits has sadly dampened my interest :idkney: Love Britbey, but can't stand that her team can't get it together and that they continually make incremental mistakes that have built up overtime...

I could never unstan, BUT I do want her to tour one last time.  That might just be me being selfish, but I want something new - performance wise.  I live in the states so I am actually planning on going to Vegas sometime next year to see her. The last time I saw her was for the Femme Fatale tour- and that is actually the only time I have ever saw her live.  I still cried and had a blast tho.

Archived