Will u unstan if Britney announces another 2 years residency?

Soni

Britney announcing 2 more years in Vegas?  

216 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Its stupid for yall to ***** about it. A residency is better than a tour where you are forced to buy the tickets right away or else you will miss her but with vegas you will always know shes there and get to pick dates that suits you and also you have time to save up and plus you get a trip to once of the most visited places in the world with many more things to do than just seeing Britney. Some of you guys are still stuck in thinking vegas is for old washed up people when the city is changing as we speak. 

25 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Its stupid for yall to ***** about it. A residency is better than a tour where you are forced to buy the tickets right away or else you will miss her but with vegas you will always know shes there and get to pick dates that suits you and also you have time to save up and plus you get a trip to once of the most visited places in the world with many more things to do than just seeing Britney. Some of you guys are still stuck in thinking vegas is for old washed up people when the city is changing as we speak. 

Yaaaa exactlyy, both times that i've gone to Vegas i've done so many other things!! Its a great experience ya know! I love that city, it has such a cool vibe! I literally never sleptttt!! :feelingmyself:

• Super Mods
Just now, MANDIXMX said:

Yaaaa exactlyy, both times that i've gone to Vegas i've done so many other things!! Its a great experience ya know! I love that city, it has such a cool vibe! I literally never sleptttt!! :feelingmyself:

Exactly, while I know a trip to vegas is costly but its less of a headache compare to a tour. I remember initially opting out on going to the fft but later on decided to go but she had already been to my city and other dates would require me to travel and hotel anyways. I love vegas too, to be able to go see the actual britney outfits at the hard rock cafe/hotel and at the lobby of the theater, then seeing other shows or other site seeing. Definitely a blast and it just makes seeing Britney more memorable than just a show.

Look, Britney is her own person.  If she wants to stay in Vegas then she should.  She's putting her kids first which is admirable.

For us, the fans, it sucks as we want to see her on top but she is clearly happy/comfortable with her current situation. :cigney:

I'll always love Britney, but she's boring the **** out of me right now and has been since 2013, with only a handful of moments of genuine slayage. :donewithit: As long as she's happy, I'm happy. But I don't even have firsthand memories of Primeney to console myself with. I became a stan in 2011. :embarrassney:

Anyways, it's not like my *** can afford to go see her even outside of Vegas. I literally only have $65 in savings right now and a nice seat at a Britney concert would cost twice as much. :lessons: 

I'm so glad at the results of this poll. Ha! 

I said this last night... 

Jamiea1112     190

• Jamiea1112
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Don't know if I'm the only person in the world that actually supports the POM set up. 

I live all the way in Scotland so it's best part of £1000 to get out to Vegas to see her. Of course I'd rather she was touring to make it easier for us. 

But the setup for her and her lifestyle/ kids is so ideal for her. She is the happiest she's been for years and feels so at home on the POM stage (we'll exclude last nights questionable IG videos from her :dontlike:).

I think it would be good for her to stay in Vegas. Perfect set up for her and let's face it... There's more people seeing her show in Vegas just because they are on vacation and just looking for a random show to see and she happens to be playing, than if she toured. Would be horrible press of 'empty seats' and 'bad ticket sales' for her 'comeback' tour. 

Plus ive saved my *** and been to Vegas both last year and this year and I absolutely love the britney buzz In the city. Her face everywhere on billboards, cabs, hotel faces, key cards, slot machines & elevators. It's like being in Britney-world and I can't help but secretly hope she stays if that's what's going to be best for her and the kids etc. I love it cause it also gives fans all over the world a meeting point to join forces are rejoice... In our #Glory. 

But I may be the only one that feels this way ha :idkney:

As long as Britney keeps on making good music, I'll be here. :mcry:

6 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I'm so glad at the results of this poll. Ha! 

I said this last night... 

Jamiea1112     190

• Jamiea1112
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Don't know if I'm the only person in the world that actually supports the POM set up. 

I live all the way in Scotland so it's best part of £1000 to get out to Vegas to see her. Of course I'd rather she was touring to make it easier for us. 

But the setup for her and her lifestyle/ kids is so ideal for her. She is the happiest she's been for years and feels so at home on the POM stage (we'll exclude last nights questionable IG videos from her :dontlike:).

I think it would be good for her to stay in Vegas. Perfect set up for her and let's face it... There's more people seeing her show in Vegas just because they are on vacation and just looking for a random show to see and she happens to be playing, than if she toured. Would be horrible press of 'empty seats' and 'bad ticket sales' for her 'comeback' tour. 

Plus ive saved my *** and been to Vegas both last year and this year and I absolutely love the britney buzz In the city. Her face everywhere on billboards, cabs, hotel faces, key cards, slot machines & elevators. It's like being in Britney-world and I can't help but secretly hope she stays if that's what's going to be best for her and the kids etc. I love it cause it also gives fans all over the world a meeting point to join forces are rejoice... In our #Glory. 

But I may be the only one that feels this way ha :idkney:

I'm from Scotland too!  Hiiii. :arianabye:

No, she enjoys doing POM and having that stability, she mentioned it recently. I'm from the UK and was fortunate to fly to Vegas to see her this month, Britney was everywhere! But a world tour/overseas promo would be nice for fans who haven't been able to see her. Plus, the vegas residency kinda keeps her on a low profile, so promo would be good for her career. But I can see why she doesn't want to do heavy amounts of promo, her priorities have changed.

Archived