"Kevin's a d*ckface!"

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I love these kind of interactions with her and the paparazzi.They hailed her as some goddess. Overall they seem so polite and they always offer to do stuff for her, like the one that offered to go see what was taking so long. They're always trying to make room and they never seem to ask her rude questions.. And she's always so polite (minus the few times they were rude). Of course I know how annoying it must be, especially with them right in your face like that and some refusing to make a path for her but there's just something about watching video like this.:unbothered:

37 minutes ago, GAGE said:

Honestly I love these kind of interactions with her and the paparazzi.They hailed her as some goddess. Overall they seem so polite and they always offer to do stuff for her, like the one that offered to go see what was taking so long. They're always trying to make room and they never seem to ask her rude questions.. And she's always so polite (minus the few times they were rude). Of course I know how annoying it must be, especially with them right in your face like that and some refusing to make a path for her but there's just something about watching video like this.:unbothered:

"what's taking her so long? Let's go check what's taking her so long in there, it's not like it's her privacy and none of our business, we're tired of waiting, we want to take pics, sell her life and get money".

Yeah, so sweet.

Nothing about them is sweet. That's like saying "her ****** ***** her, yes, but he was telling her sweet things while doing that". Just no. They were messing with her, with her privacy, with her pride. Of course they'd be nice to her, they wouldn't be like "you untalented ugly *****, pose for a pic" because she'd be such a ***** to them. They were kind on purpose so she wouldn't freak out, because she had a reason to, and they didn't want that. They wanted pics. :donewithit:

20 minutes ago, kasavas said:

"what's taking her so long? Let's go check what's taking her so long in there, it's not like it's her privacy and none of our business, we're tired of waiting, we want to take pics, sell her life and get money".

Yeah, so sweet.

Nothing about them is sweet. That's like saying "her ****** ***** her, yes, but he was telling her sweet things while doing that". Just no. They were messing with her, with her privacy, with her pride. Of course they'd be nice to her, they wouldn't be like "you untalented ugly *****, pose for a pic" because she'd be such a ***** to them. They were kind on purpose so she wouldn't freak out, because she had a reason to, and they didn't want that. They wanted pics. :donewithit:

The person you quoted meant that the paps offered to see what was taking Sam so long inside Starbucks. Britney was waiting in the car for Sam to come back.

Archived