Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, MeowBurglar said:

When she said that was her idea of the "perfect song" I died a little. :idkney::donewithit:

I LOVE Britney and this is probably my favorite album of hers to date ... but no hunty. I immediately thought 'Who the hell is this woman because this can't be the same person that makes the music I love' lol

I just don't care for the song.  The choreo of her in this preview videos with the yellow outfit looked really awesome. She looks like she is nailing it. However, the song never grew on me. Her other ones did, but not this.

I would have loved to see her do something completely different and chosen  .. IDK... Change Your Mind and added some spice and Latin flare to her show. That would be amazing.

Also, Clumsy is terrible too. IDK. Those two songs just do nothing for me.

YESSSS you spoke whaats on my mindd

4 hours ago, Nebulosa said:

No crotch grabing this time :idkney: ?

She grabbed her dancer's crotch during DYWCO :selenerz:

3 hours ago, ovoxo said:

She used the same props for BBMA 2015, BBMA 2016, POM and now this :eheeek:

*****, she's been doing the same show since BBMA 2015, what else did you expect?

I see that G-Eazy was uninvited... guess it had to do with the coke incident tumblr_m3twovwq9e1r7amvbo1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, s0dap0p said:

So it's DYWCO as the 2nd single :idkney: I was actually rooting for Slumber Party but DYWCO is a good song and the gp might get that old Britney vibe so I'm not complaining! SP for 3rd single! :saycheese:

Yesss! Slaymber Party MUST be a single at some point!!! And shot a video in a bubble bath, Brit! *in case Larry's reading this. Just a cool idea 'cough'* :rihclap:

21 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yesss! Slaymber Party MUST be a single at some point!!! And shot a video in a bubble bath, Brit! *in case Larry's reading this. Just a cool idea 'cough'* :rihclap:

Oh I can imagine the opening scene. Camera gets a shot of a ceiling then down to a hallway. Camera starts moving forward as it leads to a door. The door opens and you get a top view of Britney in a bath tub full of bubbles while some her dancers gyrate On the bathroom walls :bootyney:

2 minutes ago, s0dap0p said:

Oh I can imagine the opening scene. Camera gets a shot of a ceiling then down to a hallway. Camera starts moving forward as it leads to a door. The door opens and you get a top view of Britney in a bath tub full of bubbles while some her dancers gyrate On the bathroom walls :bootyney:

Pimpin' :bsass:

Yass Britney! Raise da roof at 8 am!  OMG she looks so sharp and she's finally dancing in sync with her dancers! This is amazing!!  :hype:

Tbh I pictured something like this for her Make Me performance at the VMA's in the first place. More choreo and all of her dancers, it looks really sensational! 

P.S - I love DYWCO - this song is so Britney, it's fun, playful and I loove how she sounds on it. Slumber Party is probably my favorite song on the album, but we can't have another mid tempo single. We need something to dance to and get the GP interested! 

i profoundly doubt DYWCO will be the next single. As much as love the song,one of my faves,the energy the instrumental and everything bout the song is amazing, but i dont think it will be huge on the charts nor will perform well on steaming platforms such as spotify. Esp.  in America it has no chance.

Its just that Britney loves the song and loves performing it,thats pretty much it.

gnmzKJ.gif

2 hours ago, BJ4u said:

Hopefully they'll rerecord the parts she messed up, or at least show the dancers, or the stage from far away.... :idkney:

I don't want her to get dragged, and she was probably nervous and didn't have enough time to learn the extra new moves :lessons:

lbr, she will be dragged anyway... even if she do those moves perfect. It doesnt matter what she does.... people will find something bad anyway:bpo:

Archived