Britney Spears Performs On The Today Show: Watch

Jordan Miller

Don't get mad at me but it's Britney 60 years old??? Why she's moving like that??? She looks squetical, I'm so depress seriously. she needs to ******* get out of Vegas like seriously.  She's tired of that ******* stage and space, are you blind??? When she get out of there her spark shines!!!!!!!!!! ******* fired her managers, she needs new people, new and fresh ideas! Please God hear me! I have been very depress because of all this, her vmas performance, make me original video, ******* ****!!!! FIRED EVERYONE AND GET NEW PEOPLE! 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Melinda said:

lbr, she will be dragged anyway... even if she do those moves perfect. It doesnt matter what she does.... people will find something bad anyway:bpo:

They can't say anything about "her eyes look dead" "she looks old" "she can't dance" anymore cause she's slaying reaal hard. You know that haters are pressed when they have to come with playback :CPKney:

4 minutes ago, Alexander17 said:

Don't get mad at me but it's Britney 60 years old??? Why she's moving like that??? She looks squetical, I'm so depress seriously. she needs to ******* get out of Vegas like seriously.  She's tired of that ******* stage and space, are you blind??? When she get out of there her spark shines!!!!!!!!!! ******* fired her managers, she needs new people, new and fresh ideas! Please God hear me! I have been very depress because of all this, her vmas performance, make me original video, ******* ****!!!! FIRED EVERYONE AND GET NEW PEOPLE! 

I only agree that she needs a new criative team and fresh ideas. But she is AMAZING on stage. I'D would love some huge producion.

It makes me sad because when I'm feeling down since 1998 I always look at her and listen to her music to take all that **** out of me and it works. She change my world just to listen to her songs! I don't like the way she is right now, she need to get out of that space. I cried a lot when she had the breakdown you don't even know. I'm writing this with teary eyes. :embarrassney: I love her so much! I'm gonna meet and greet her soon in Vegas and it's going to be my first time ever to meet her and see her in concert. Since the very first day 1998. I have a lot of gifts to her she's gonna go crazy. #TheQueen 

16 minutes ago, Alexander17 said:

OMG I'm glad someone finally said it. I don't get some of the people in this forum saying she is dancing like old times. It's like people were not a fan back then. Her moves are still stiff, and lack the fluidity, energy and passion. She comes across like an amatuer dancer. Like if Jessica Simpson was trying to dance. Remember "Irresistible"? Ugh. I think I just have higher expectation than most fans. I was watching her ABC ITZ special last night and it was like watching a complete different human being, performer-wise. 

14 minutes ago, Alexander17 said:

It makes me sad because when I'm feeling down since 1998 I always look at her and listen to her music to take all that **** out of me and it works. She change my world just to listen to her songs! I don't like the way she is right now, she need to get out of that space. I cried a lot when she had the breakdown you don't even know. I'm writing this with teary eyes. :embarrassney: I love her so much! I'm gonna meet and greet her soon in Vegas and it's going to be my first time ever to meet her and see her in concert. Since the very first day 1998. I have a lot of gifts to her she's gonna go crazy. #TheQueen 

Oh God... Please don't meet her. She will be scared to death. Even reading your posts creeps me out.:eheeek:

17 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

They can't say anything about "her eyes look dead" "she looks old" "she can't dance" anymore cause she's slaying reaal hard. You know that haters are pressed when they have to come with playback :CPKney:

Yes... but some still say she looks stiff and im like :sizeup::xcuseme: and with the playback, its like you are 15 years late, GET OVER IT :CPKney: 

32 minutes ago, Melinda said:

lbr, she will be dragged anyway... even if she do those moves perfect. It doesnt matter what she does.... people will find something bad anyway:bpo:

except she doesn't. Either way i'm seriously over the whole 90's dance routines. Just good music with some nice good liverish performances would be amazing. It's time we all evolve

5 hours ago, Allmylife said:

Britney rly needs to pre record. I love her but this is infuriating and embarrassing. It takes away from her performance so much 

5 hours ago, iamtonys said:

Yes....it's getting annoying all these cd vocals....gurl take 1 hrs of your time and pre-record those damn vocals if u ain't gonna sing live. Gosh!

Ikr. I mean, the itz Era was almost all this way, but at least she was dancing her *** off every single time. 

She could easily sing over the track on make me, the choreography isn't hard. Idk why she is so afraid of singing songs that are more slow. 

Get over the fact that she will never sing live, ever, because she wont. And also appreciate this is the best she's performed in nearly a decade. Then you'll be happier.

Or continue to ***** even though what she is now is the best she's going to be, so you'll never be fully happy, which is a shame for you.

36 minutes ago, Melinda said:

You are right, but she doesn't deserve it! She is delivering so much this era. So many interviews, performances, attitude, amazing album.... she deserves mostly only praise :crying1:

3 minutes ago, Melinda said:

Yes... but some still say she looks stiff and im like :sizeup::xcuseme: and with the playback, its like you are 15 years late, GET OVER IT :CPKney: 

I'm sorry, I guess I watch old performances like this

and then her Vegas performances, and just can't see how she is dancing like old times like some people are saying. 

41 minutes ago, beaverjuicer said:

except she doesn't. Either way i'm seriously over the whole 90's dance routines. Just good music with some nice good liverish performances would be amazing. It's time we all evolve

But people drag her whatever she does, its doesnt matter how many things she change and how great she dances or even if she sang live... it will always be "she can't dance anymore" "she cant sing, its prerecorded" etc. Haters are haters.

I think shes doing amazing and she looks alive and so ******* hot... but i  mean there will be now difference from how it is no or been her entare career... 

11 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

OMG I'm glad someone finally said it. I don't get some of the people in this forum saying she is dancing like old times. It's like people were not a fan back then. Her moves are still stiff, and lack the fluidity, energy and passion. She comes across like an amatuer dancer. Like if Jessica Simpson was trying to dance. Remember "Irresistible"? Ugh. I think I just have higher expectation than most fans. I was watching her ABC ITZ special last night and it was like watching a complete different human being, performer-wise. 

This isn't as bad as you make out tbh, especially because she sang live...

Archived