Barbara Streisand and FGL are beating Britney?

monalisaney81

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

:bwink: I bet most of their sales come from physical albums too since their flop fans don't buy online music. Streisand fans are too old and FGLs fans are hicks who don't even have smartphones.

Maybe we should take note from the old timers and do it the "old way".. It sure seemed to work better for us then this new streaming **** that everyone is on about. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool ! You did a great job but I kinda agree with the people who are sayin that people will try to buy it more than as soon as they are seem to be cheap . Hopefully what you're saying will be real

I would do the same if I had it in my country. ( have been doing this since circus release )  once I was caught by the staff . They looked at me like I was crazy :bgrin:

17 minutes ago, minKey said:

Cool ! You did a great job but I kinda agree with the people who are sayin that people will try to buy it more than as soon as they are seem to be cheap . Hopefully what you're saying will be real

I would do the same if I had it in my country. ( have been doing this since circus release )  once I was caught by the staff . They looked at me like I was crazy :bgrin:

Deadddd :embarrassney:

11 hours ago, DirtyMind said:

Ugh, you should try purchasing before giving up!  I was just told "my people" don't need another copy of the album since we'll probably be in hell, but I was able to buy and donate a physical copy to my church.  :carpoolney:  Don't let the word no stop you.

Omg are you serious? Thats so rude, I would have scalped a hoe. :wannadie:

That's all very sweet, very funny, and very go Britney

But at the end you're playing with someones job and that's out of respect, cause at the end someones gotta go put everything in the place just cause of your Britard mood

One thing is want her to be n#1 by BUYING AND STREAMING, another thing is playing with others job, have some respect

Archived