Barbara Streisand and FGL are beating Britney?

monalisaney81

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, that's really cool. said:

That was flawless. We all need to start throwing those cds in those piles :letitburn:

Yessss. I was about to stuff them into like ovens and fridges, but as soon as an employee sees the cd in there they will take it out and put it back on display. At the bottlm of the pile of old dvds its more hidden and harder to find. 

I can see an old Barbara stan asking an employee if they have the cd.

He'll look, see nothing. Check the system and see 14 copies in the store. But nowhere to be found. #win :wannadie:

Just now, BritneyRocksMe said:

OMG YAS I LOVE YOU YOU MAKE ME SO PROUD :gaspney:

Thanks, love youu. :saycheese:

1 minute ago, Clumsywhore said:

Flawless Stan is flawless 

Thanks sisss

5 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

But wouldnt thîs give them more exposure tho considering people would think that they are cheaper :hahaha:

Its literally at the bottom of the pile. No one is gonna check for them there. And when they see the album ring up for $16 they'll leave it. Cheapos looking for a bargain tbh 

53 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

They dared have Streisand, Flopyoncé and those country messes covering our queen good sistrens. I went into work and did what I had to do. Sent them all to the 3.99 pile, and buried thdm deep in there. Good luck finding them now. :bwink:

And I went and moved to the front display the other Britney CDs they had to complete the beautiful display. 

#roadtoglorynumber1

OMFG

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

They dared have Streisand, Flopyoncé and those country messes covering our queen good sistrens. I went into work and did what I had to do. Sent them all to the 3.99 pile, and buried thdm deep in there. Good luck finding them now. :bwink:

And I went and moved to the front display the other Britney CDs they had to complete the beautiful display. 

#roadtoglorynumber1

You put them in a basket with discounted CDs? :zoomzoom:

niw even more people will buy it :gloria:

Archived