Barbara Streisand and FGL are beating Britney?

monalisaney81

They dared have Streisand, Flopyoncé and those country messes covering our queen good sistrens. I went into work and did what I had to do. Sent them all to the 3.99 pile, and buried thdm deep in there. Good luck finding them now. :bwink:

And I went and moved to the front display the other Britney CDs they had to complete the beautiful display. 

#roadtoglorynumber1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, c.z said:

You actually did more harm than good because the godmothers who love Barbra will think that her new album is just $3.99 and will buy it without even thinking about it

Its an old DVD pile and they are burried at the bottom. If they are digging in that pile and they think its 3.99 then they are cheap. When those CDs ring up to $16 they'll be pissed and leave it. :quirkney::bwink:

3 minutes ago, SamanthaBailey said:

***** I love you 4 that. You shady ho :uknowit:

Thanks sis, loves ya

6 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

You are AMAZING  sis :donewithit:

Thanks sistrenn :CPKney:

7 minutes ago, Rickey3089 said:

I love you!!:hype:

i also did this at my target we all need to go to differ stores and hide barbs and those country dicks they wouldn't be able to get them sales 

:bwink: I bet most of their sales come from physical albums too since their flop fans don't buy online music. Streisand fans are too old and FGLs fans are hicks who don't even have smartphones.

15 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

They dared have Streisand, Flopyoncé and those country messes covering our queen good sistrens. I went into work and did what I had to do. Sent them all to the 3.99 pile, and buried thdm deep in there. Good luck finding them now. :bwink:

And I went and moved to the front display the other Britney CDs they had to complete the beautiful display. 

#roadtoglorynumber1

7 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

OMG :orangu:

tumblr_lbzn0nDQsM1qzllsr.gif~c200

Archived