Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PlayingItSafe said:

Bookmarked, sis :lessons:

She's not sung her own song live for nearly a decade. She can easily get through a 5 minute karaoke spot without singing a note. And James is super loud so Britney will just dance along and laugh :explainlol:

I really doubt she'd accept to be featured on a Karaoke show to lip her way through it.. We have to wait and see :orangu:

44 minutes ago, button said:

Girl, YOU stop. The episode is 13 minutes long, you basically saw 5 SECONDS part (and god knows what they did to it) and started acting like she's not singing during the whole thing

I want an answer. :whitneyshade:

Huh? Are u ok? Calm ur firecrotch! My post has nothing to do with CP!! It was meant for this thread, cause I think it's ridiculous to interpret these things about her laugh.

Don't come for me unless I send for u!

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

I really doubt she'd accept to be featured on a Karaoke show to lip her way through it.. We have to wait and see :orangu:

Yesterday I thought the idea of her lip sincing her way through this was the stupidest think ive read on here. This morning waking up to this. . I dont know anymore. It 'll be damaging as *** :nervousney:

3 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

Huh? Are u ok? Calm ur firecrotch! My post has nothing to do with CP!! It was meant for this thread, cause I think it's ridiculous to interpret these things about her laugh.

Don't come for me unless I send for u!

giphy.gif

So you didn't mean it in a "Girl stop making excuses for her she lip-sanc get over it" way? That sounded like it. :nochillbrit:

17 minutes ago, Britney Cyrus said:

That wouldn't make someone mute though. The delusion :madonna:

actually it will.. you isolate track with her voice and remove it from the video:mj:

The same as they do in movies with dialogues when they do dubbed version for other countries - you isolate voice track, remove it and replace with different language version voices :overitkbye:

Archived