Britney Spears' New Album 'Glory' Is Officially Out!

Jordan Miller

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry but I do not agree... The beat is very contemporary, Britney could easily sing it live because it shows her natural tone. the chorus is damn sick and can impress people at first listening (we have to admit that some other songs of the album do not have the same power to easily do that).

the song is a potential hit.

I think people are considering less songs like clumsy, make me and private show because they have been listening them for weeks compared to the other songs.

clumsy has the potential to be appreciated by the general public way more than the most of the other songs. It could be easily played in the clubs and I think that in Europe could be very radio friendly.

Britney Jean got 2... perfume flopping harder then an old man's ***** trying to get hard.... but we're not going to count that and shall erase it from our existence.. last album flawless fatale received 4... tbh personally to me should have gotten 5... how many singles do you think glorycum will produce?  It's one of britney top best albums...! and falls along the line with IN THE ZONE and BLACKOUT.  Post below :bwink:

YUSSS IT'S OUT!!!!

My physical copy arrived today, and DWYCO IS track 2 on the physical edition which is a bit weird tbh... also the sticker did say 'HITS SONGS' :orangu: still though it's better than the tragedy that was 'Hold On Tite'. 

The booklet's nice although i think it could have done with some more photos. Whatever though... isn't the music supposed to be more important? ;) 

I'm just about to start listening to it. Finally, after almost 3 years a brand new album from Britney :shake: and i didn't listen to the leak! I avoided it like the plague. I'll be back soon with a mini review! 

Archived