Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Vic_B_Like said:

Still has to grow on me, her vocals are amazing but the song is kinda boring and sounds a little outdated. Her vocals are amazing on it tho but the song isn't as good as the other 3. Hopefully this does not get turned into a single. 

I agree but I don't think the song is outdated at all... the definition of outdated is the whole BJ

46 minutes ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I was gonna say, her vibrato doesn't sound as healthy as it used to be :tiffsniffle:

Yeah, it's not. It's definitely strained and wobbly. It almost sounds like sound gets stuck in her throat and she trips over it. At least it sounds kinda unique LOL so that's cool.

I'm surprised others haven't heard it before because like I said X Factor HB and Everytime OHT both have the same issue. I guess before it was more minor and any vocal production was able to manage it?

when it's a dance/electronic song where her voice is manipulated with more, BArmy will always hear a bit of Myah there, 'cause she reminds us of the EDM song from BJ and demos for FF :decisions: 
we need to let it go, 'cause we can definately hear that it's our girl singing on this album :cigney:

Archived