Billboard Reports "the attention this is receiving is an exception"

MikeMasi

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BeyRaeGrande said:

It's because the whole original video leaked on the web and they still released the Taco Bell version :sickofu:

Why release something that Britney doesn't want to release? Make me song and video> a good chunk of her past videos 

Just now, Derek08 said:

Why release something that Britney doesn't want to release? Make me song and video> a good chunk of her past videos 

While I agree with the first half, this is a crazy statement. Make Me is **** if you compare it to her videography and it's **** if you compare it to what could have been.... Sis. :xcuseme:

1 hour ago, Jeanius said:

Also, I would like to add, it's not like RCA or Team Britney don't want us to have the original video. They are trying to get it released. So I hope people understand that no matter how many signatures this thing gets, it won't be released until it can legally do so. 

How do you know they're trying to get it released?

2 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Also, I would like to add, it's not like RCA or Team Britney don't want us to have the original video. They are trying to get it released. So I hope people understand that no matter how many signatures this thing gets, it won't be released until it can legally do so. 

We have no proof of that.

2 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

Is this confirmed, though?

No. :gimmemoar:

2 hours ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

By now team B will benefit more from releasing it than just keeping it. The attention it will receive if it's uploaded on Vevo .... :shake:

Indeed, but are they clever enough to make this move? :juggingu:

Archived