Billboard Reports "the attention this is receiving is an exception"

MikeMasi

When will Perfume have this much impact tho? :janet:

nobody cared back in time... i wondered why  :xcuseme:

anyway, i read that Billboard article about famously scrapped videos and i did not know about Do What U Want from Lady Gaga... it looks VERY ****** too. it's a similar situation too... :JLostare:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, If U Seek Me said:

Indeed, but are they clever enough to make this move? :juggingu:

Idk but it would be an extremely smart move to release it right before the album on the 25th. Album on the 26th. VMAs announced on the 26th too and new single premiere at the VMAs + MM performance. Everyone will be SNATCHED :shake:

2 hours ago, clueless said:

I love how they explain for you ********, that this things happen, and they are not the end of the world :cigney: But i have to admit i love that she is everywhere now :drinky:

Lol but they weren't smart enough to comprehend that..."let your voices be heard" use your voices to speak up against police brutality u pathetic ******* there's more important issues than a ****** video :hype:

13 minutes ago, PRIVATE.SHOW said:

Idk but it would be an extremely smart move to release it right before the album on the 25th. Album on the 26th. VMAs announced on the 26th too and new single premiere at the VMAs + MM performance. Everyone will be SNATCHED :shake:

No video premiers separately no one wants to watch the same damn song twice :whitneyshade:

3 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Also, I would like to add, it's not like RCA or Team Britney don't want us to have the original video. They are trying to get it released. So I hope people understand that no matter how many signatures this thing gets, it won't be released until it can legally do so. 

exactly. but you know (majority) of the britney army lacks brain cells and they honestly just think it's as simple as RCA seeing the petition and saying "oh, well.. we better release it" it's up to David AND the product placement companies. and if the rumours are true, and both companies weren't happy with how their products were marketed, means reshooting AGAIN and that is no way in hell happening. 

5 hours ago, MikeMasi said:

"With "Make Me," a public outcry followed and fans launched a petition -- which to date has nearly 15,000 signatures -- to see the original version directed by David LaChapelle. But the attention this is receiving is an exception. More often, scrapped videos are destined to simply fade away with hardly any notice."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7461966/britney-spears-make-me-famously-scrapped-music-videos

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Keep going! Don't give up on your voice being heard! 

Keep going? Don't give up on your voice being heard?

Sorry to say it guys, but this is not an election being discussed, it is a music video. Your livelihood does not depend on whether your eyes have seen in full the "original" mv that was shot/scrapped. Sign away at your petitions, it's truly probably going to do no good. Why not focus on petitions that greater benefit the country or the world in terms of peace and equality? For heavens sake, give it up people. 

53 minutes ago, hawkinsolsen said:

Keep going? Don't give up on your voice being heard?

Sorry to say it guys, but this is not an election being discussed, it is a music video. Your livelihood does not depend on whether your eyes have seen in full the "original" mv that was shot/scrapped. Sign away at your petitions, it's truly probably going to do no good. Why not focus on petitions that greater benefit the country or the world in terms of peace and equality? For heavens sake, give it up people. 

I'll support what I want to support thank you very much. And saying that petitions don't work is ridiculous because 5H fans made a petition for RCA to change the cover of their new album, and they did it. Our petition is going viral and is being covered all over the Internet. They need to learn that they can't promise their fanbase something and turn around and give us a pile of **** :beynah:

And who are you to tell me that we don't sign petitions that promote peace & equality? I've signed countless petitions that support LGBT rights, police brutality, refugee crises, and I've also volunteered at organizations that have the same goals in mind as these petitions. 

It doesn't take that much effort to sign a petition, so don't make a big deal about that just because we want our voices heard. 

5 hours ago, Maryy said:

When will Perfume have this much impact tho? :janet:

nobody cared back in time... i wondered why  :xcuseme:

anyway, i read that Billboard article about famously scrapped videos and i did not know about Do What U Want from Lady Gaga... it looks VERY ****** too. it's a similar situation too... :JLostare:

Perfume is different. It was partially edited and we still got a really well-directed video. But this time, they gave us a cheap-*** version instead of the art that was David's video.

6 hours ago, Screamous said:

I am afraid that most army will forget about Make Me MV when Clumsy arrive which only in few day. I still cant move on 

They ******* should forget about it.  The main focus here should be the album and the music, not a video that most people won't give a **** about in a few weeks.

21 minutes ago, annonymous said:

So Britney didn't feel comfortable with people seeing the original version and now everyone is forcing her to release it? 

Stop making her do something that she doesn't feel good about tbh. 

Exactly.  Let's just give Britney another reason to hate her career and fans.  I mean, you guys are always complaining that she has no freedom or whatever, yet here you are trying to force her into releasing this video.  Pathetic.  This fan base just sinks lower and lower.

Archived