Billboard Reports "the attention this is receiving is an exception"

MikeMasi

2 hours ago, BritneyRocksMe said:

I'll support what I want to support thank you very much. And saying that petitions don't work is ridiculous because 5H fans made a petition for RCA to change the cover of their new album, and they did it. Our petition is going viral and is being covered all over the Internet. They need to learn that they can't promise their fanbase something and turn around and give us a pile of **** :beynah:

And who are you to tell me that we don't sign petitions that promote peace & equality? I've signed countless petitions that support LGBT rights, police brutality, refugee crises, and I've also volunteered at organizations that have the same goals in mind as these petitions. 

It doesn't take that much effort to sign a petition, so don't make a big deal about that just because we want our voices heard. 

Please don't take my words out of context. I never said "you" didn't sign petitions toward world peace, equality, etc. I said to more or less focus on those sorts of petitions rather than one about a music video. Yes, I understand it only takes a couple of seconds to sign one. I also get your point about fifth harmony and their ordeal, but is there really a comparison there? I think not. I also understand your frustrations with the situation itself, but again, it feels like it is being taken out of context. What truly matters is your own personal happiness and will this "scrapped" music video make you happy? Well, of course it will in the short term sense. More importantly though, how long will that happiness last? Life is too short to worry about the "small" stuff. That's just me speaking from the heart. Let's enjoy the brilliant music being put forth this era and celebrate in Glory.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Jeanius said:

Also, I would like to add, it's not like RCA or Team Britney don't want us to have the original video. They are trying to get it released. So I hope people understand that no matter how many signatures this thing gets, it won't be released until it can legally do so. 

exactly! you guys have to understand this, stop attacking Britney or RCA they are trying to get it out, the problem is David/Sponsors. harass them and not Britney please... :sickofu:

It's just a video. Why are we still talking about this tired *** controversy? If it takes a second video to create hype and love for Glory, then we are in a very bad place. We need to support what Britney wants to put out. 

The official VEVO video sucks, yes, but let's move on. These petitions don't work. They already know a huge majority wants the video, why would a petition change anything? You've already gotten their attention. 

We should be talking about what should happen next on the road to the release of this album, not dwelling on a music video. We'll get an iconic Britney mv this era, but Make Me is not that video and it won't be.

Archived