Billboard Reports "the attention this is receiving is an exception"

MikeMasi

"With "Make Me," a public outcry followed and fans launched a petition -- which to date has nearly 15,000 signatures -- to see the original version directed by David LaChapelle. But the attention this is receiving is an exception. More often, scrapped videos are destined to simply fade away with hardly any notice."

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7461966/britney-spears-make-me-famously-scrapped-music-videos

I said it before, and I'll say it again. Keep going! Don't give up on your voice being heard! 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for Britney that she's able to get some attention. This would definitely help future sales. 

I'm actually not mad about the original video, even though I was a couple of days ago. Watching it, it really is not my cup of tea. But it's stilllll miles better than the crap we got with the MV number 2. :dontlike:

I'm ready to go on with the era and expect new songs and new performances tbh. :drinky:

Also, I would like to add, it's not like RCA or Team Britney don't want us to have the original video. They are trying to get it released. So I hope people understand that no matter how many signatures this thing gets, it won't be released until it can legally do so. 

1 minute ago, Jeanius said:

Also, I would like to add, it's not like RCA or Team Britney don't want us to have the original video. They are trying to get it released. So I hope people understand that no matter how many signatures this thing gets, it won't be released until it can legally do so. 

Is this confirmed, though?

20 minutes ago, clueless said:

I love how they explain for you ********, that this things happen, and they are not the end of the world :cigney: But i have to admit i love that she is everywhere now :drinky:

Promo is promo lol. Brit attracts controversy- I do think her, David, and her team should come to an agreement and capitalize on this drama

Archived