Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

Guest Supernova.
3 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I thought... We... OMG you ARE just a troll :crying4: 

I'm not saying anything awful though. I mean what if it actually is? She looks so good in the clips but it looks like perfume 2.0 

i ordered the album and private show is :myjam:

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

I'm not saying anything awful though. I mean what if it actually is? She looks so good in the clips but it looks like perfume 2.0 

i ordered the album and private show is :myjam:

YOU DID?? :YESPLEASE: omg RIGHT? Britney came through sis. <3

Guest Supernova.
12 minutes ago, Kisle said:

YOU DID?? :YESPLEASE: omg RIGHT? Britney came through sis. <3

Yes! Lmao the song is weird but so good! I love when she starts singing in her deep voice.

2 hours ago, Luminous said:

Look... every single step that her team has done, was VERY WELL DONE so far... so don't believe that re-shoot thing!! They are taking everything very seriously this time!! :NYschool:

And calm your titts, the MV is coming tonight or later tomorrow, they already changed her YouTube Banner btw!! :NYschool:

I agree, the timing of this new era has been flawless. Are you serious about the video coming out today or tomorrow? :jumpney:

I'm here for it! Any version of it, with or without re-shoots, a whole new video, IDC. i'll abuse the replay button to support Brit :HAHAyea:

1 hour ago, Jorchis said:

I agree, the timing of this new era has been flawless. Are you serious about the video coming out today or tomorrow? :jumpney:

I'm here for it! Any version of it, with or without re-shoots, a whole new video, IDC. i'll abuse the replay button to support Brit :HAHAyea:

THIS! Me 100% i wanna gag as i keep seeing all these ungrateful peasants CONSTANTLY complain about EVERYTHING. Like damn, do yall not have any lives? Just give me a Britney video and i'll be happy regardless...reshoot it 12 times, IDC. 

Guest Supernova.

How come they are so sure Team Britney scrapped the original Make Me (ooh) video 

But how come they haven't told us what the new one is like?

:xcuseme:

Archived