Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

2 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

ahhhh everyone freaking out just makes me freak out! :crying1: I'm so ******* scared for this music video

Don't freak out!! Take a deep breath and look at what we have. If its coming to rumours, think about when they are coming. Most of the insiders are saying it because they know we'll react to their comments (and they want the upvotes!). Listen to those closest to Britney, like Willie and E! or her publicist, not an internet member who has been proven wrong hundreds of times! :)

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be willing to wait until the VMA's if she released a 30 second teaser so we could know 100% to expect a reshoot or the original. 

I'm gonna keep believing we're getting the original, if we don't... I'll hire someone to hack into RCA and find me the original. I need it and I need it soon(very soon)

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yesterday, members reported that Britney recorded a commercial, which featured her in a white leotard, for Apple Music, some people assumed it was the photo shopped desert photo. Today, we have offical, but unexplained snippets of Britney in a white leotard...on the same day we get the Apple Pre-Order. Coincidence? 

''...this isn't David LaChapelle?! RESHOOT!'' no. 
Both E! News (after the album preorder was announced) and Willie Gomez (on his resume) have said the video was shot by David LaChapelle. E! were on set at the video shooting, that's why they got the interviews they had posted.

Once again, have you noticed that the insiders are only coming out AFTER we get information? meanwhile, the reliable ones with new information are being ignored. Think people!!!

:thetea:

Am I the only one happy that it seems to be a different video? The david's one looked so amateur... at least the minute we saw, she was not into it, it looked unprofessional, gay (in the cheapest way... I'm straight, but there are some gay-friendly music videos that I find cool), and terrible. I hated everything about it and I really love the song, it's my favourite britney song! I'm really happy that this cool song that appeals to everyone is not getting that horrible video. Yes, it would make headlines, it would be great for the song at short time. But for the long run, after all the hype died? It would be associated with those terrible scenes that seem too try hard to be artsy and edgy and have nothing do to with the song, and it would fall hard.They can release it later if this one has no effect on the charts

1 minute ago, chaotic93 said:

Am I the only one happy that it seems to be a different video? The david's one looked so amateur... at least the minute we saw, she was not into it, it looked unprofessional, gay (in the cheapest way... I'm straight, but there are some gay-friendly music videos that I find cool), and terrible. I hated everything about it and I really love the song, it's my favourite britney song! I'm really happy that this cool song that appeals to everyone is not getting that horrible video. Yes, it would make headlines, it would be great for the song at short time. But for the long run, after all the hype died? It would be associated with those terrible scenes that seem to try hard and have nothing do to with the song, and it would fall hard.They can release it later if this one has no effect on the charts

yes u are the only one :awkblink:

Archived