Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something really weird has been going on with "Make Me..." and the music video. I don't know if it's intentional, or if team Britney is just being messy af. :xcuseme:

I mean, it's like they are kind of leaving "Make Me..." in the dust in favor of promoting "Private Show". WTF!

I just think it's really strange that they've waited this long to release the video, or to even begin teasing it. It's giving me major "Do What You Want" teas. Also, because it's a lead single - why not premiere the video in a big way? Like, maybe a major network premiere? Ugh! This whole promo thing is so frustrating.

Team Britney is so disorganized and messy.  :bthink:

Overall, whether or not the video has been re-shot, I just HOPE that we get a solid, amazing, spectacular, video full of pure slayage! :prettyney:

It would be a damn shame if team Britney ruins the entire album's success because of their shitty promotional strategies. :(

Something really weird has been going on with "Make Me..." and the music video. I don't know if it's intentional, or if team Britney is just being messy af. :xcuseme:

I mean, it's like they are kind of leaving "Make Me..." in the dust in favor of promoting "Private Show". WTF!

I just think it's really strange that they've waited this long to release the video, or to even begin teasing it. It's giving me major "Do What You Want" teas. Also, because it's a lead single - why not premiere the video in a big way? Like, maybe a major network premiere? Ugh! This whole promo thing is so frustrating.

Team Britney is so disorganized and messy.  :bthink:

Overall, whether or not the video has been re-shot, I just HOPE that we get a solid, amazing, spectacular, video full of pure slayage! :prettyney:

It would be a damn shame if team Britney ruins the entire album's success because of their shitty promotional strategies. :(

Sorry but I think it's total bullshit that anyone has a clue what the "original" looked like! How the fu@k is anyone on this board going to know that there's a difference from what it was? No one is ever seen the full video! And the Snippets that we've seen, I believe, are just b roll footage.

It just boggles my mind that people think it might be different from an "original" that probably never existed! I don't get it. Drama queens in here are just so willing to make it up and believe it to cause controversy and to have something to complain about. Unless you can show me receipts that you've seen it and what comes out is different, I won't believe any of the crap people are saying on here about the video.

So go ahead and believe your fabulous Insider crap off of popjustass or Twitter or Instagram. I'll just wait jamming out to what's  REAL. Awesome  new music

Sorry but I think it's total bullshit that anyone has a clue what the "original" looked like! How the fu@k is anyone on this board going to know that there's a difference from what it was? No one is ever seen the full video! And the Snippets that we've seen, I believe, are just b roll footage.

It just boggles my mind that people think it might be different from an "original" that probably never existed! I don't get it. Drama queens in here are just so willing to make it up and believe it to cause controversy and to have something to complain about. Unless you can show me receipts that you've seen it and what comes out is different, I won't believe any of the crap people are saying on here about the video.

So go ahead and believe your fabulous Insider crap off of popjustass or Twitter or Instagram. I'll just wait jamming out to what's  REAL. Awesome  new music

8 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Omg :scalped:

ajvxpk.jpg

That looks like what someone described from the "*** scene" where Britney is crawling towards G-Eazy during his part and also the video static effects is as if it's being filmed from a video camera, which was also part of the original video (the *** scene being filmed by G-Eazy in the video). 

6 minutes ago, A.D. said:

And of course that a random heterosexual prick has to dictate the look of a gay icon's latest music video in ******* 2016 :grimace:

Delete your account and go back to your secret Grindr account :ban:

lmao I'm not hating, but the gay icon thing is not working anymore. gays are like 10% of the men? 5% of the population? She needs more than that to become relevant again. I love being in here and all the meltdowns and everything, but you guys have to be more open to opinions and I really might delete this account, it's becoming less funny. I'm not even being negative, I'm saying that I'm happy with what's happening.

3 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

That looks like what someone described from the "*** scene" where Britney is crawling towards G-Eazy during his part and also the video static effects is as if it's being filmed from a video camera, which was also part of the original video (the *** scene being filmed by G-Eazy in the video). 

no it's Britney by herself there's no one else there

3 minutes ago, chaotic93 said:

lmao I'm not hating, but the gay icon thing is not working anymore. gays are like 10% of the men? 5% of the population? She needs more than that to become relevant again. I love being in here and all the meltdowns and everything, but you guys have to be more open to opinions and I really might delete this account, it's becoming less funny. I'm not even being negative, I'm saying that I'm happy with what's happening.

you're judging by ******* 40 seconds of a video from which 35 she was dancing alone and then 5 seconds some guys. What is gay about it? 

BTW if that's a new video it means G eazy will definitely not be on it. So I don't know if the heterosexuality wins her that much as MOST of the fans of G eazy would come and see the video, fyi

Archived