Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Halaut7
11 hours ago, 0bsessed said:

What a shame, like seriously.

All because of their ******* around and paranoia about being ''too ****'' or whatever else they pretend to care about, Chapelle's video has now reportedly been scrapped, we all know it now and there's apparently a second video that's been shot & edited ready.

He literally wanted his name removed from the project, do you think he'll work with Britney again? Hell no, he most likely hates her and her team now because of this mess.

He hasn't done a music video in years, he even said he retired in some interview from doing music videos, and clearly thought as a favour to someone he has had so much success with (when she actually let him do his job, now her team is most likely not even letting her see him and making sure they are in control over the video, and not make him remove scenes for being ''too ****'' meanwhile she has no problem prancing around vegas half naked, that's too **** too britney don't have double standards when we're here buying your music CONSTANTLY) that he would do another video, clearly he is now disgusted in himself for agreeing to do it as all his hard work and vision has had to be ******* SCRAPPED.

Oh well, I guess when we finally get it we can enjoy the new bootleg director that will be worse than the ******* Pretty Girls director, well done team Brit.

Of course pg was bad it was co directed by iggy.

These are fake rumors tbh.

8 hours ago, Layer89 said:

You need to learn how to think, apparently.:xcuseme: :thetea:

Seriously people, they maybe re-edited the video, there's no way they would scrap millions of $ of shot footage just like that. USE YOU MOTHER ******* BRAINS!!! :madonna:

By "did it again" I meant re-edited, not necessarily reshoot it.

Btw, it's my opinion... I'm entitled to have one. No need to be rude.

I can not believe I have waited 3 years to another Perfume video mess.

I never been this disappointed with Britney. I'm sad, for real. I NEED to see the red ****, *** scene, ****** at the pool, etc.

Britney can not play with us like that. I survived the Bjan era, but I'm almost done right now.

Please help me cause I losing my faith in Godney :tiffsniffle:

Archived