Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

9 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Maybe a teaser for a VMA announcement?

This is what I initially was thinking, it's gonna be a commercial for MTV confirming that she's gonna open the show with "Make Me..." The timing seems right

I really doubt these are video teasers. If they were they'd more likely be on YouTube a la HIAM style.

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, crossieKIDD said:

Can someone pm me the make me 'original' video gifs your all speaking about pls

Yeah I never saw any of these clips that's people keep mentioning (red body paint, tv out the window, G-Eazy *** scene) and I'm really bummed I missed it. Can anyone send them?

27 minutes ago, saicis said:

Jordan doesn't know it's from the make me video, so why does he say it like it's fact. Unless he does know then he should look after the people who keep his forun going and spill the  beans.

I hope they didn't refilm anything, that means its been rushed.

don't you know by now that Jordan would do anything for some traffic? traffic = money.

WHAT IS HAPPENING?! Is instagram paying her for this slayage on their new feature? "oh Britney only uses instagram? We'll make it into snapchat" 

But seriously... is everyone melting down over rumors of a reshoot or did I miss something tangible? :receipts2:  Rumors=Meltdowns=page hits

Genius. (i'm aware I'm probably just living in denial):shhh:

2 minutes ago, thebritneyarmy said:

those teasers are so boring looks like private show part 2 :decisions:

looks cheap as ****

looks like Britney did not like the video because it was to **** ,  re-shot something quickly put together with no concept

once again a huge let down 

WhaT are you even talking about ?!? :orangu: 

Joe.

I can't believe y'all so shocked the video was re-shot, myself and other insiders have been solidly telling you for weeks. I've been told the new video is better than the old one which was a mess anyway.

Either way, I know it's falling now, but all signs point to the video dropping at midnight and it's incredible timing, as the song is nice and high on iTunes to start with. She'll probably get some sort of "pre-order the album" banner tomorrow too, which will further help the song.

Fingers crossed it all falls into place.
7 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Joe.

I can't believe y'all so shocked the video was re-shot, myself and other insiders have been solidly telling you for weeks. I've been told the new video is better than the old one which was a mess anyway.

Either way, I know it's falling now, but all signs point to the video dropping at midnight and it's incredible timing, as the song is nice and high on iTunes to start with. She'll probably get some sort of "pre-order the album" banner tomorrow too, which will further help the song.

Fingers crossed it all falls into place.

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( 

Archived