Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

8 minutes ago, SpainwithBrit said:

Joe.

I can't believe y'all so shocked the video was re-shot, myself and other insiders have been solidly telling you for weeks. I've been told the new video is better than the old one which was a mess anyway.

Either way, I know it's falling now, but all signs point to the video dropping at midnight and it's incredible timing, as the song is nice and high on iTunes to start with. She'll probably get some sort of "pre-order the album" banner tomorrow too, which will further help the song.

Fingers crossed it all falls into place.

that actually sounds good..

but David LaChapelle being scrapped:unreal: i will not deal with that. 

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, OoopsBitch! said:

I can't believe that rumour some rando on twitter started got so much attention/believer lol

though I wouldn't mind a re-shoot since the concept seems kinda messy

we barely even know the concept, tbh :lanacackle:

these are all meltdowns over nothing, as usual. :zoomzoom:

Look... every single step that her team has done, was VERY WELL DONE so far... so don't believe that re-shoot thing!! They are taking everything very seriously this time!! :NYschool:

And calm your titts, the MV is coming tonight or later tomorrow, they already changed her YouTube Banner btw!! :NYschool:

6 hours ago, Vic_B_Like said:

But if she didn't like it wouldn't she know that while filming the video? Or while filming wouldn't she know it's too ****?? She would right? Right! 

I would think like this as well normally, but after the Perfume mess, I just don't know..

:JLostare:

Archived