Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday, members reported that Britney recorded a commercial, which featured her in a white leotard, for Apple Music, some people assumed it was the photo shopped desert photo. Today, we have offical, but unexplained snippets of Britney in a white leotard...on the same day we get the Apple Pre-Order. Coincidence? 

''...this isn't David LaChapelle?! RESHOOT!'' no. 
Both E! News (after the album preorder was announced) and Willie Gomez (on his resume) have said the video was shot by David LaChapelle. E! were on set at the video shooting, that's why they got the interviews they had posted.

Once again, have you noticed that the insiders are only coming out AFTER we get information? meanwhile, the reliable ones with new information are being ignored. Think people!!!

1 minute ago, KENZDOYLE said:

PRAYING THIS IS THE CASE. 
I posted the E! article yesterday and was trying to keep positive it was still true.

I stilll think it is the case and these videos are just promo tools :YEAHHH:

If not, I'm in for the biggest meltdown ever. If she cancelled my POM show and scrapped a **** video in one week :dead:

They are. Why would E!, who were on set during the film, say it if it wasn't true? 

That would be heartstopping and heartbreaking in one day....Are you alive?! haha

But don't worry, the video is coming!

Just now, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

They are. Why would E!, who were on set during the film, say it if it wasn't true? 

That would be heartstopping and heartbreaking in one day....Are you alive?! haha

EXACTLY! I was so confident yesterday about the E! article, but like I'm just so beat up after my show getting cancelled. It was only like 3 weeks away, I was so pumped :sobbing:

Waiting for the vid to cheer me up :tongueney:

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yesterday, members reported that Britney recorded a commercial, which featured her in a white leotard, for Apple Music, some people assumed it was the photo shopped desert photo. Today, we have offical, but unexplained snippets of Britney in a white leotard...on the same day we get the Apple Pre-Order. Coincidence? 

''...this isn't David LaChapelle?! RESHOOT!'' no. 
Both E! News (after the album preorder was announced) and Willie Gomez (on his resume) have said the video was shot by David LaChapelle. E! were on set at the video shooting, that's why they got the interviews they had posted.

Once again, have you noticed that the insiders are only coming out AFTER we get information? meanwhile, the reliable ones with new information are being ignored. Think people!!!

I want to believe :crying2:

but they really should release the video... Its killing me not knowing what is happening :crying1:

2 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I just feel like E! and other sites haven't really caught on to the scrapping rumors so last they knew it was Lachapelles video still!! hope I'm wrong!

Archived