Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

If she's wearing the album cover outfit (clearly not shot by LaChapelle) I'm starting to believe they did scrapped the original video :wontcry: 

Yesterday, it was reported that she recorded a commercial for Apple and she was wearing a white leotard. E! (and Willie Gomez) confirmed the Make Me video was shot by David LaChapelle. Its coming, just wait.

2 hours ago, TheHolyBritney said:

It may be the reshot version, but I don't care their promo plan has been amazing this week.

You mean dropping an album without any hype while the lead single has yet to be discovered by the GP because it has no video? :zoomzoom:

Or are you talking about the fact they decided last minute to cancels shows for her to possibly appear on the VMAs? :juggingu:

I like the songs released, but so far, in three weeks, she only did promo on Jimmy Kimmel, so saying that promo is amazing is a reach. :britstare11:

Edit: Drag me beaches! The truth hurt, I know. Promo is getting better this week but it had been ******* terrible for 3 weeks. Only a delusional mind might say otherwise.

:lessons:

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Yesterday, it was reported that she recorded a commercial for Apple and she was wearing a white leotard. E! (and Willie Gomez) confirmed the Make Me video was shot by David LaChapelle. Its coming, just wait.

PRAYING THIS IS THE CASE. 
I posted the E! article yesterday and was trying to keep positive it was still true.

I stilll think it is the case and these videos are just promo tools :YEAHHH:

If not, I'm in for the biggest meltdown ever. If she cancelled my POM show and scrapped a **** video in one week :dead:

Archived