Britney Spears Teases "Make Me" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

I have to give her team credit- they've been on point this week.  The album announcement, Jimmy Kimmel (which seems to be going viral :shake:), the video probably coming out tonight or tomorrow...they're doing the damn thing.  :lollipop:

EDIT: And now I find out she's doing Ryan Seacrest's show tomorrow!?  Get it, Larry!

OH SHE IS?! 102.7!!?!? GURL i gotta drive around the block a few times at work to listen to it and calm down 

5 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

guys i have instagram but i dont know where is the f**king stories?? i don;t even know that instagram have this one until know

post it here for us please

If you've updated to the newest version of instagram, stories should show up at the top of your homepage feed with the person's icon, every time Britney uploads a new Instagram story it appears at the front of the list.

I don't know how reliable "tea from popjustice" is but I found this on another forum:

" A reshoot definitely took place. Anyway, I asked around yesterday (because I'm still in denial) and this is what I was told. I'll note that it could very well be outdated.

Basically, her team is still considering releasing David's video. They know people have it, they know it'll leak, so what's the point in keeping it in the vault? The video being released tomorrow is not David's, but if they do decide to release his version, it'll likely be on the day the album is released. "

4 minutes ago, Daszkowski said:

I don't know how reliable "tea from popjustice" is but I found this on another forum:

" A reshoot definitely took place. Anyway, I asked around yesterday (because I'm still in denial) and this is what I was told. I'll note that it could very well be outdated.

Basically, her team is still considering releasing David's video. They know people have it, they know it'll leak, so what's the point in keeping it in the vault? The video being released tomorrow is not David's, but if they do decide to release his version, it'll likely be on the day the album is released. "

:crying4: wtf!!! poor David 

6 minutes ago, Daszkowski said:

stop omg I'm gonna have a meltdown 

5 minutes ago, Daszkowski said:

I would be ok with this as long as the reshot video has a storyline or something memorable/controversial and it's not just her posing and looking **** 

7 minutes ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

Im trying not to have a meltdown but I really feel this is a different video :tiffsniffle:

Why does this remind me so much of the PS commericial, im so confused :tiffsniffle:

I hope she releases the original video and yall drag me for having an unnecessary meltdown :tiffsniffle:

It reminds me of that too. And now that's been done already. Ugh

Archived