Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish we could have access to them all!

But there's something very intriguing about Perfume, I mean we know Joseph amazing work in most of his videos, too bad we only have the basic/boring version

It will always be a mystery why would they ACTUALLY FILM scenes if they'd be "too controversial" in the first place

I wish we could have access to them all!

But there's something very intriguing about Perfume, I mean we know Joseph amazing work in most of his videos, too bad we only have the basic/boring version

It will always be a mystery why would they ACTUALLY FILM scenes if they'd be "too controversial" in the first place

Maybe they think that a certain small detail will make the scenes less controversial? I mean, the Toxic poison scene almost got scrapped (despite being CENTRAL to the plot of the damn thing) and the ONLY reason they kept it in was because the actor SMILED when Britney kissed him, and they thought that him dying with a smile on his face was good enough for Britney to not be a cold-blooded murderess. :gloria:

Maybe they think that a certain small detail will make the scenes less controversial? I mean, the Toxic poison scene almost got scrapped (despite being CENTRAL to the plot of the damn thing) and the ONLY reason they kept it in was because the actor SMILED when Britney kissed him, and they thought that him dying with a smile on his face was good enough for Britney to not be a cold-blooded murderess. :gloria:

Ugh that's just bullshit for me! I hate that her team thinks like that! For Christ's sake it's just a music video! It's not like she's going to jail because she "killed" someone :lol:

I guess I'll never understand how that whole image in the music industry works.. I just hate to have basic story lines when we know for a fact there's greater stuff behind :displeased:

Ugh that's just bullshit for me! I hate that her team thinks like that! For Christ's sake it's just a music video! It's not like she's going to jail because she "killed" someone :lol:

I guess I'll never understand how that whole image in the music industry works.. I just hate to have basic story lines when we know for a fact there's greater stuff behind :displeased:

I think they actually said it in The Making Of episode, but I'm not sure. I know someone said it officially, but yeah it's the stupidest reason ever.

I made a thread about When Your Eyes Say It, but it flopped harder than Perfume because it was around the time PG video was shot.

The thing is I asked Felicia about the videoclip last year, and she answered me a couple of months ago, and she said she doesn't remember shooting any video for that song, and that back in the day she was with Britney in all the shootings.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/653107-felicia-answered-me-about-the-when-your-eyes-say-it-rumored-video/#entry13886237

I wonder why that website states that it was directed by Valerie Faris and Jonathan Dayton though.

Maybe they put together some kind of tour/montage music video that was never released?

altho I didn't have a complete meltdown over the version we got, I really wish I would see the original video for Perfume. it would have definitely caused some controversy but at least it would have saved the BJ era for like an additional month or two instead of ending right after the Perfume video was released :beynah:

I like all the original ideas, though I can't help lamenting the loss of Outrageous the most. I admit it wasn't supposed to be as creative as the others, but the song didn't deserve the treament it had received. The video would have made it successful, no doubting that. GM comes second because I'm not fond of what we have now and the original idea (taking that "footage" into account) looks fierce and somewhat meaningful.

Archived