Which Scrapped Music Video Idea Had You Screaming In Rage?

331 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Mel.

Same goes for the vast majority of album outtakes. Most have her as the sole writer.

Makes me so mad...she is so talented and smart...everyone wonders why she stopped giving a sh!t for awhile about her career...can ya blame her? I couldn't deal with people controlling my career like that.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes me so mad...she is so talented and smart...everyone wonders why she stopped giving a **** for awhile about her career...can ya blame her? I couldn't deal with people controlling my career like that.

I wonder if she would still care if she got 100% control now, though. :crying2: They probably ruined her for good.

And yet they let ratchet *** Miley do whatever the **** she wants...

Wow I had no idea there was a video filmed for WYESI.

And I knew there was a chair dance routine for BTI!!! I remember back before the video was released, I watched a tabloid show that reported she would have that routine, and all of this time (7 years later) I kept wondering what ever happened. Thanks for bringing closure.

Wow I had no idea there was a video filmed for WYESI.

And I knew there was a chair dance routine for BTI!!! I remember back before the video was released, I watched a tabloid show that reported she would have that routine, and all of this time (7 years later) I kept wondering what ever happened. Thanks for bringing closure.

Glad I could help tbh :queenflopga:

Makes me so mad...she is so talented and smart...everyone wonders why she stopped giving a **** for awhile about her career...can ya blame her? I couldn't deal with people controlling my career like that.

Pretty much.  She had changed a lot of the stuff that was presented to her.  She made it her own, she had confidence in what she wanted but a lot of the times it was scrapped.

I believe that Alien was her preferred single and they STILL gave her Perfume, and biggest idea as to why... Is because it was Sia's song, and they wanted to promote that. "Look Britney sang a song Sia made for her, albiet, the shittiest one, but we have to because she wrote it for her"

She even said she needed to remove some parts in WB, didn't she?  Because it was too ******, they've always been trying it with Britney, it's annoying.

Omg are there anymore Britton? :shake:

There is a rumored Mona Lisa video where Britney plays both a Princess and a Nun/Thief/Peasant and there's ****** involved, but it's never been confirmed.

There's also the fact that in FTR Britney originally wanted 6 women in Womanizer (but it was probably cut down to three for time reasons, being a 3:30 long video lol).

I think the only other one is the BOMT power ranger original treatment. Jive wanted Britney as a Power Ranger type hero battling a fully-animated monster in the middle of a Crayola City (think a Powerpuff Girls type monster in the Anticipating world). It would've been so tacky but I kinda would've low-key loved it NGL.

There is a rumored Mona Lisa video where Britney plays both a Princess and a Nun/Thief/Peasant and there's ****** involved, but it's never been confirmed.

There's also the fact that in FTR Britney originally wanted 6 women in Womanizer (but it was probably cut down to three for time reasons, being a 3:30 long video lol).

I think the only other one is the BOMT power ranger original treatment. Jive wanted Britney as a Power Ranger type hero battling a fully-animated monster in the middle of a Crayola City (think a Powerpuff Girls type monster in the Anticipating world). It would've been so tacky but I kinda would've low-key loved it NGL.

:shake: Mona Lisa was even on the radio at one point. Ugh! 

Slay me with that Japanese type **** Jive :orangu: 

Pretty much.  She had changed a lot of the stuff that was presented to her.  She made it her own, she had confidence in what she wanted but a lot of the times it was scrapped.

I believe that Alien was her preferred single and they STILL gave her Perfume, and biggest idea as to why... Is because it was Sia's song, and they wanted to promote that. "Look Britney sang a song Sia made for her, albiet, the shittiest one, but we have to because she wrote it for her"

She even said she needed to remove some parts in WB, didn't she?  Because it was too ******, they've always been trying it with Britney, it's annoying.

Well the parts in WB that were removed were confirmed by one of the models to be an **** scene that got WAY too real and didn't even have Britney present. :britdrown:

And Perfume was chosen by the fans, don't kid yourself. Go back to October and September 2013 threads. Britney released it officially because we demanded it, especially after it leaked late October and she released it a few days later in November. :nickitt:

Well the parts in WB that were removed were confirmed by one of the models to be an **** scene that got WAY too real and didn't even have Britney present. :britdrown:

And Perfume was chosen by the fans, don't kid yourself. Go back to October and September 2013 threads. Britney released it officially because we demanded it, especially after it leaked late October and she released it a few days later in November. :nickitt:

I can imagine how weird that would have been had Britney been present. 

Shame on ha then, ew. F2VXuo3.png  Alien would have definitely been 100x better appealing, because she can relate with that song. 

(But Perfume was still Sia's song, and I believe truly that's why they agreed with it, it was a big bonus) F2VXuo3.png

I made a thread about When Your Eyes Say It, but it flopped harder than Perfume because it was around the time PG video was shot.

The thing is I asked Felicia about the videoclip last year, and she answered me a couple of months ago, and she said she doesn't remember shooting any video for that song, and that back in the day she was with Britney in all the shootings.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/653107-felicia-answered-me-about-the-when-your-eyes-say-it-rumored-video/#entry13886237

I wonder why that website states that it was directed by Valerie Faris and Jonathan Dayton though.

:shake: Mona Lisa was even on the radio at one point. Ugh! 

Slay me with that Japanese type **** Jive :orangu:

Mona Lisa's demo version was exclusively premiered on radio by Britney herself. Then Jive got mad at her for talking about OD on national radio, and ultimately scrapped it once she got pregnant, and ML became a Chaotic EP track, with seriously changed lyrics.

The funny thing is, while it's obvious that OD and Blackout are not the same album and no songs meant for one ever made it to the other, I think Blackout EVOLVED from OD. 'Cause when I first joined Exhale, I looked in the BH archives and looked up OD. From late 2005 to late 2006, there were multiple reports that Britney wanted to do a double release in 2007. OD for early to mid 2007, and an unnamed, unknown album (now known as Blackout) for late 2007. And February 2007 was when her breakdown pretty much officially started with the head shaving, so it could've been low-key scrapped by Jive.

I can imagine how weird that would have been had Britney been present. 

Shame on ha then, ew. F2VXuo3.png  Alien would have definitely been 100x better appealing, because she can relate with that song. 

(But Perfume was still Sia's song, and I believe truly that's why they agreed with it, it was a big bonus) F2VXuo3.png

Passenger, Alien and Perfume all leaked at the same time, with snippets of Body Ache following suit like a week or two later. She could've picked any of those for 2nd single (even though the only good choice would be Alien), but she picked Perfume because the fans were hungry for it. They thought it would be Britney's CMAR to Jason because she kept saying it was about their break-up. :wut:

And considering Jason has been single since he broke up with Brit over TWO YEARS ago, safe to assume he didn't cheat on her with an ex, or they'd be together now. So I don't buy that song being about him at all. :icanttt:

I made a thread about When Your Eyes Say It, but it flopped harder than Perfume because it was around the time PG video was shot.

The thing is I asked Felicia about the videoclip last year, and she answered me a couple of months ago, and she said she doesn't remember shooting any video for that song, and that back in the day she was with Britney in all the shootings.

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/653107-felicia-answered-me-about-the-when-your-eyes-say-it-rumored-video/#entry13886237

I wonder why that website states that it was directed by Valerie Faris and Jonathan Dayton though.

They were the ones that actually confirmed it. And they're respectable, reliable directors. :tbh:

But did they really confirm it? I haven't found anything about it, except that site that has all the movies and videoclips and says there is a videoclip for When Your Eyes Say It, but it doesn't have any reference.

I honestly have no idea. :gloria: But you should've asked Fe if she knew anything about a MONA LISA or AND THEN WE KISS video. :selenerz:

It took 7 months for her to answer me :orangu: She still hasn't replied about the Super Smash Bros. :lolll:

WAIT, I thought you met Fe at POM? :gloria: If you messaged her about it on like FB or something, of course she's gonna deny it and lie. :gloria: That video for all intents and purposes is dead and buried at Jive.

And you told her about #Britney4SSB?! :shake:

WAIT, I thought you met Fe at POM? :gloria: If you messaged her about it on like FB or something, of course she's gonna deny it and lie. :gloria: That video for all intents and purposes is dead and buried at Jive.

And you told her about #Britney4SSB?! :shake:

Why would she lie though? She could have just ignored me :P

And yeah, I told her about it, she did ignore that part of the message :moorangu:

Archived