Deal With It? There's A Petition To Refund Britney Fans' Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets

msidoris

2 minutes ago, RafaParker97 said:

Meanwhile, artists like Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift spend a few minutes chatting with their fans during M&G. If you dont't give a **** about your fans, don't make them spend that much money for a ****** up picture from a 30 seconds M&G :jlostare:

Who is "making" them pay?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RafaParker97 said:

what about the other 30 ones that couldn't even be close enough to her

everyone paid the same for it, she should be more professional

And what about the fan who she let back in to redo their photo because they were crying in the original

I don't think a refund is necessary especially in the meet and greet guidelines it clearly states "photo opportunity" with Britney Spears.

With that wording one could argue that just cause they bought the VIP meet and greet doesn't mean you'll get a photo.

There are no guidelines when it comes to lighting, photo quality, size of photo or anything of the sort.

It's a photo opportunity and you got one, this is what you paid for, not a photoshoot with Britney.

Some packages may not be available for every date. Please check tour dates for availability and modifications.

Ultimate VIP Meet & Greet Package

• One premium reserved price level 1 ticket to the show! *
  • Individual pre-show photo opportunity with Britney Spears!
  • Exclusive access to a backstage tour led by your VIP host
  • Autographed limited edition Britney Spears poster
  • Official Britney Spears VIP Meet & Greet laminate and custom lanyard
  • Specially designed merchandise item, made exclusively for VIP package purchasers
  • Commemorative VIP concert ticket
  • Designated check-in and on-site event staff
  • Very limited availability!
  • https://vipnation.com/tours/britney-spears/piece-of-me-tour
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

:tiffanynod::gloria:

It’s kinda sad when you compare it to literally any other artist that offer M&Gs. Everyone loves to **** on Taylor and whether she’s being genuine or not :lowkeyno: she at least goes way out of her way to make her fans feel like she’s at least acknowledging them. I’m not even a Taylor fan but wtf, she goes above and beyond to make them believe she gaf about them. (Before suing them for making bootleg Taylor shirts :mcorangu:)

I think Lady Gaga is a tryhard and cringy af but she also at least goes out of her way to make her fans feel special. :umok:

Britney on the other hand can’t even put her arm around a fan that paid more than 2000 dollars and acts like she’s on Fear Factor the whole entire time. The same fans that put everything that happened in 07 behind them and kept giving her chance after chance (and all their money :tiffcackle:).

I don’t really want to drag Britney herself into this, all this messy M&G crap falls more on her team than her imo, but it’s really f**king pathetic Britney fans have to feel like it’s a “gamble” with a Britney M&G after paying 2k+. If she doesn’t want to do it and doesn’t feel comfortable enough to at least make her fans feel welcome then she should honestly pull the plug on the whole M&G. I mean she technically doesn’t have to do it. But just like her team, she’s just as money hungry. :cackling:

tumblr_pct2laCVqO1s95sfqo1_1280.jpg

:tiffcackle:

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I don't think a refund is necessary especially in the meet and greet guidelines it clearly states "photo opportunity" with Britney Spears.

With that wording one could argue that just cause they bought the VIP meet and greet doesn't mean you'll get a photo.

There are no guidelines when it comes to lighting, photo quality, size of photo or anything of the sort.

It's a photo opportunity and you got one, this is what you paid for, not a photoshoot with Britney.

Some packages may not be available for every date. Please check tour dates for availability and modifications.

• Specially designed merchandise item, made exclusively for VIP package purchasers

opportunity means that it's a "privilege", if it said "a chance for a photo with Britney Spears" then it's different

3 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

it's not in the terms and condis but if you look at all of her previous m&g photos, they at least look professional or semi-professional and clear (even if the subjects in them look ugly and have odd smiles... it's not the camera's fault i guess). 

it's not fair that all the other cities got really nice M&G and this specific city got 2006 phone camera quality pics. 

it's not about expecting her m&g to be crap... etc. the quality itself is just not good.

1 minute ago, Daria said:

It’s kinda sad when you compare it to literally any other artist that offer M&Gs. Everyone loves to **** on Taylor and whether she’s being genuine or not :lowkeyno: she at least goes way out of her way to make her fans feel like she’s at least acknowledging them. I’m not even a Taylor fan but wtf, she goes above and beyond to make them believe she gaf about them. (Before suing them for making bootleg Taylor shirts :mcorangu:)

I think Lady Gaga is a tryhard and cringy af but she also at least goes out of her way to make her fans feel special. :umok:

Britney on the other hand can’t even put her arm around a fan that paid more than 2000 dollars and acts like she’s on Fear Factor the whole entire time. The same fans that put everything that happened in 07 behind them and kept giving her chance after chance (and all their money :tiffcackle:).

I don’t really want to drag Britney herself into this, all this messy M&G crap falls more on her team than her imo, but it’s really f**king pathetic Britney fans have to feel like it’s a “gamble” with a Britney M&G after paying 2k+. If she doesn’t want to do it and doesn’t feel comfortable enough to at least make her fans feel welcome then she should honestly pull the plug on the whole M&G. I mean she technically doesn’t have to do it. But just like her team, she’s just as money hungry. :cackling:

Welcome to earth chile, everything is a gamble, friendships, relationships, stuff you purchase, employment choices ect.

Britney is Britney and she was the first celeb to ever have the media paparazzi craze that she had.

Britney had a breakdown unlike Taylor and Gaga treats her fans great but again that's Gaga.

Britney is no stranger to keeping autograph's limited which shes talked about before, as well as making fans cry at the Crossroads premiere by showing up late and running in quickly no autographs.

Britney is shelled and as much as shes been burned I wouldn't want strangers touching me, people have crazyness to them like the person who bum rushed the stage in Vegas.

If people don't understand what they're getting with Britney at this point, that's to be blamed on their competence.

Just now, STJ said:

it's not in the terms and condis but if you look at all of her previous m&g photos, they at least look professional or semi-professional and clear (even if the subjects in them look ugly and have odd smiles... it's not the camera's fault i guess). 

it's not fair that all the other cities got really nice M&G and this specific city got 2006 phone camera quality pics. 

it's not about expecting her m&g to be crap... etc. the quality itself is just not good.

The quality isn't that bad, if ******* wanted to do head shots with Britney they should go stand next to a card board cut out.

In the disclaimer it clearly says * Locations vary, see specific date for details.

Just because other places got something better doesn't mean you get your money back.

Especially if what's posted on the site clearly states it's a "Photo Opportunity"

14 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

"I have been crying all day and am so upset since it cost $2,000. My Vegas pic is great and the NYC one from 7/24 is much better quality. The one from PA (Britney) has black eyes and if you make it bigger all you see is grain."

im sorry but this is hysterical :tifflmao: oh boo hoo she's crying over a f**king picture :tifflmao:

I'd be crying over the money tbh. That person might as well have flushed 2,000 bucks down the toilet.

8 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Omfg. Like wow. I don’t even know where to start. :cackling:

Do you PAY people for a chance of friendship/relationships??? Didn’t think so.:umok:

Time and money are 2 completely different things. Shocking I know. The only difference is you can at least get one back (I’ll give you a hint, it’s not f**king time :tiffcackle:)

I’m not even implying that these people deserve a refund, but I can understand their anger and frustration. This whole entire M&G situation is messy AF and I’m here for it. :riri: It’s really not that deep. What has me ticking is all these braindead britards acting like they have zero reasons to be getting upset over this sad pathetic excuse of a M&G (and that’s compared to Britney’s normals M&G standards :mcorangu:)

They’re not complaining she was awkward af and terrified the whole entire time, they’re upset bc they waited more than 2 weeks to get a 15kB quality “photo” they paid more than 2k for, and from the looks of it, at least one person that is bitching has bought several M&G packages so she at least knew before hand the crap quality it would’ve been ontop of the 2 week waiting period and the 2 megapixel picture they received in the end. 

Britney wasn’t the only celebrity harassed by the paparazzi, infact some got it way worse (MJ, Ana Nicole Smith) oh. And look how they turned out. :umok:

Britney is a recording artist. And literally any current sad excuse of a current act would kill to have the privileges and free passes Britney always gets. Instead they have to actually step out of their comfort zone and make their fans feel like their money isn’t getting ignored. The horror of acknowledging the people that built you up and are responsible for your ****** paychecks.:tiffcackle:

Again with britards treating Britney like she’s literally the only one w crazy psycho weird fans, even reality TV stars have stalkers. There’s no excuse for Britney’s team to put out this **** tier product and then play it off like it’s totally fine. If anything, this whole entire situation only proves how money hungry her and team truly are bc they won’t do **** to fix it, and why would they? They already have 100+ M&Gs already paid for till the end of this POS tour.

7 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Sorry but anyone paying that much money for a photo with a pop star who clearly HATES doing M&Gs doesn't deserve any sympathy. They should've donated the thousands of dollars to charity and not been so selfish. Karma's a ***** 

I admit I don't look at it like that. I'm a Britney fan on a Britney forum. I've seen some of the horror show M & G pics. And that's why I say even if I won the lottery tomorrow, there's no f**king way I'd go see Britney or pay for a M & G. It's a waste of money. But there's people out there that still think it's worthwhile to make a gamble of it because I might get what amounts to the 'golden ticket' of a f**king amazing experience and picture.

11 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I admit I don't look at it like that. I'm a Britney fan on a Britney forum. I've seen some of the horror show M & G pics. And that's why I say even if I won the lottery tomorrow, there's no f**king way I'd go see Britney or pay for a M & G. It's a waste of money. But there's people out there that still think it's worthwhile to make a gamble of it because I might get what amounts to the 'golden ticket' of a f**king amazing experience and picture.

That’s honestly sad af, bc as far as I know, those depressing standards only come with a Britney M&G. :cackling:

*pays literally a months worth of rent and bills*

”Please baby Jesus let Britney at least come off like she’s kinda happy to see me and make my 2k M&G worth it” :yesplease:

M&G:

tumblr_pcr5o6YCIk1s95sfqo1_1280.jpg

Britney and team:

It’s sad to see how her team takes advantage of die-hard fans like you. People need to wake up. She is so unprofessional, like, you got people paying so much money for pictures, *****, at least make sure the pics are decent. You know?  :schoolingtime:

I hope you get your refund baby. 

Archived