#FreeBritney: The Summary and Facts (Continuously Updated!)

You should add Andrew Gallery's letter cause it confirms pretty much what Britney had been suffering since 2008 with the conservatorship.

I mean it's confirmed that she wrote it and can be considered as one of the few solid proofs of what she's been going through during 12 years.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, leanne0019 said:

Thank you for this @Urbanney!

I can't tell you how many times I've referenced this list in the last few days. :bigkiss:

This makes me so happy to hear! 

28 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

You should add Andrew Gallery's letter cause it confirms pretty much what Britney had been suffering since 2008 with the conservatorship.

I mean it's confirmed that she wrote it and can be considered as one of the few solid proofs of what she's been going through during 12 years.

Added! Thank you

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

Thank you!! Is important for us to organizate our informations.

Can we make a timeline with all that we know from she getting into the conservatorship In 2008 and the time it got permanent? If it already exists, can someone please send me?

I'm not aware of one yet, but I hope to eventually do this. As this gets updated and I get more sources with more dates, this outline should provide the foundation for a timeline.

On 7/9/2020 at 7:52 PM, Urbanney said:

Hello all! I want to start a thread summarizing the #FreeBritney movement. There is so much information we have, but it is scattered in so many places. I want to try to narrow it down to a summary of facts and hard data that we have so that anyone can use this as a point of reference and an easy way to talk about the movement with friends and family. Here is a summary I've started so far:

------------------------------------------------------------

• Britney, in January 2019, went absent from social media for months. This came after a post where she said she was cancelling her upcoming residency, Domination, after her father and conservator, Jamie Spears, has been hospitalized and "nearly died." 
  • A paralegal that worked for Britney's team called into a podcast, Britney's Gram, to whistleblow that Britney was forced into a rehabilitation center because she wasn't taking her ***** and was driving around with her boyfriend despite not being allowed to.
  • The #FreeBritney movement begins with the podcast episode with the whistleblower paralegal. Main argument: How is Britney able to release multiple albums, go on multiple world tours, have years of a Vegas residency, perfume lines, shoot videos, be a mom, etc. but not able to have the normal freedoms of an adult due to her conservatorship? Conservatorships are meant for the extreme elderly or people in a "vegetable state." Britney is clearly nothing near that.
  • Andrew Wallet, one of Britney's conservators that had been in that position for over 10 years, resigns "immediately" while Britney is being held in the rehabilitation center. This resignation happens even though Wallet recently had just gotten a pay raise. Suspicions arise that Wallet must've quit because he knew Britney's situation was either illegal and/or immoral, and didn't want liability for it.
  • #FreeBritney grows as Britney's social media accounts stay quiet.
  • Sam Lutfi (Britney's shady former manager from 2007) released very personal pictures of Britney and Lou Taylor never released before, along with supposed screenshots of Britney emails from 2006-2008. The emails said Lou Taylor was stalking Britney and telling Britney she was "possessed and that she needs to come and kill these spirits." Britney says in the email she is scared for her life because of Taylor. Lou Taylor is now part of Britney's team. Fans begin suspecting that the video of Britney from 2006-2007 making fun a woman telling her to "go to the light and see Jesus" is actually about Lou.
  • In April 2019, the media starts writing articles that Britney checked herself into rehab voluntarily due to struggling to accept her dad's illness. Britney makes a social media post about having "me time" and confirms she's in rehab.
  • Britney then starts posting suspicious IG posts. One is a video of her saying "all is well" and she just "needs time to deal." However, the caption on the video went on this long rant about Sam Lutfi's "fake emails." This was really weird because no one in the general public had any idea who Sam Lutfi was or knew about the emails. Fans start believing that maybe Britney is only getting fed certain information (hence the video asking for privacy related to her dad) and that her IG is being controlled/written by her team (hence the long rant about Sam Lutfi that was not connected to the video at all)
  • Britney's team later confirmed that Britney was in fact sent to rehab involuntarily due to her not taking her medication, like the whistleblower paralegal said. 
  • "Another curious fact happened was after the judge decided to do an evaluation on Britney's conservatorship, they asked her medical records and a new evaluation to her doctor, and 2 weeks before he had to release the document to the LA court, he died. His wife told someone that his death had nothing to do with it, but you know, it's LA believe what you want. Also I remember that this doctor is a good doctor and used to take care of a lot of professional players in sports and he loved Britney, there's an interview or an article about him and about this."
  • There are court docs from 2008ish showing Jamie Spears claiming that Britney has dementia, and that being a reason Jamie was trying to get conservatorship over Britney. It's extremely unlikely that Britney has dementia given her age and what she's done career wise for the last 10+ years. This also brings up the point - is Britney being medicated for something when nothing is actually wrong with her?
  • Britney has repeatedly spoken against the conservatorship, both in court and her career (Britney: For the Record, the 2016 interview with Johnathan Ross that ultimately got removed from the released version where she implied she was forced to do her last couple albums, FF and BJ). Britney also tried to get legal defense/attorney against her dad back around 2008.
    • Andrew Gallery, photographer of Britney: For the Record, shared a letter Britney wrote between 2009-2010 that she wanted shared publicly, but couldn't until recently due to legal contracts and the conservatorship trying to destroy the letter. Britney wrote about how she was manipulated into getting her kids taken from her, how she was being silence and her conservators were using her kids as blackmail to keep her under their control, and how all of the people around her were benefitting with millions of dollars from the conservatorship.
    • In May 2019, Britney claims in court that Jamie, her dad and conservator, forced her to take medications against her will, even though he was not authorized to do so under her conservatorship.
  • Britney has no control of her finances, isn't able to drive, can't get married, can't vote, can't have children, has business decisions negotiated for her, her conservators can file restraining orders against people for her, and more. 
  • There are constant conspiracies about how Britney's team is controlling the media's perception of her and Britney herself, especially given that they kept lying/changing the story around Britney's rehabilitation. In the height of the beginning of #FreeBritney, news articles about Britney were slanted in favor of the conservatorship, saying it saved her life, that people around her were worried for her well-being, articles written slamming Britney as unstable for being barefoot while walking to her vehicle after a court hearing. This made fans suspect Britney's team was paying the media to slant in favor of keeping her under conservatorship. Again, fans wonder if Britney is really in charge of her Instagram, if she's writing her captions, if she's being forced to do certain videos (like the recent one where she's rocking back and forth nervously while reading "fan questions" that fans never asked), if she's being made to look more unstable than she really is, if she's only being given certain information since legally, she's not supposed to have unlimited access to a phone/internet, etc.

------------------------------------------------------------

I need YOUR help to keep this updated and factually correct. Please tell me about things that should be corrected, added, or redacted. I will be continuously updating this post and summary to make it as correct, clear, and up-to-date as possible. My goal is to eventually have a clear timeline of events with direct sources to back up each bullet point. So, if you have sources for any of the bullet points above (for example: a link to an instagram post), please share those as well! This is meant to be like a Wikipedia page on the movement.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a thread for bashing or making false accusations against Britney's team or anyone else. I simply want to factually report what has happened historically and what is happening historically in the #FreeBritney movement. I'm not claiming that any of the accusations against anyone in this post are true or false, I'm just simply reporting what has happened.

What a great piece of work. Proud of the Army!! :clap:

• Love 1

This is very important and

" April 24, 2019: Britney post a video of her saying "all is well" and she just "needs time to deal." However, the caption on the video went on this long rant about Sam Lutfi's "fake emails." This was really weird to Britney fans because no one in the general public had any idea who Sam Lutfi was or knew about the emails. Fans start believing that maybe Britney is only getting fed certain information (hence the video saying she just needs time to deal) and that her IG is being controlled/written by her team (hence the long rant caption about Sam Lutfi that was not connected to the video at all) 

I never ever thought about this.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I just want to remember y'all the Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O

And while not as neatly summarized as this thread, I did a compilation/chronology of news about the conservatorship dating back from 2006 (the bulk and idea of it is from a Digital Spy thread): https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

The idea here was that we could get a sense of what was going on through the lens of the media -- and to remind ourselves whether everything we read is true or what the wording truly conveys. Also, it's a summary of everything that happened. I think you can edit.

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Guys, this happened during the previous height of the #FreeBritney movement. Users would come on Exhale and try to downplay the movement and convince Exhalers that the conservatorship was right for Britney. This never happens except when the movement gains momentum.

This is currently happening again with @YannFrance

• Love 3
  • Like 6
20 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I just want to remember y'all the Drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11yrh8ellU6_WhSjG1SDi3oJj1ktop71O

And while not as neatly summarized as this thread, I did a compilation/chronology of news about the conservatorship dating back from 2006 (the bulk and idea of it is from a Digital Spy thread): https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit?usp=sharing

The idea here was that we could get a sense of what was going on through the lens of the media -- and to remind ourselves whether everything we read is true or what the wording truly conveys. Also, it's a summary of everything that happened. I think you can edit.

Thank you! I’m going to look through this tomorrow and update the thread accordingly. You might want to restrict the document from being edited though, in case a bad actor tries to erase or alter your work. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Guys, this happened during the previous height of the #FreeBritney movement. Users would come on Exhale and try to downplay the movement and convince Exhalers that the conservatorship was right for Britney. This never happens except when the movement gains momentum.

This is happening again with @YannFrance

Omg yes!! We posted at The same time, this member is really a red flag!! Their are desesperate!! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Urbanney said:

Thank you! I’m going to look through this tomorrow and update the thread accordingly. You might want to restrict the document from being edited though, in case a bad actor tries to erase or alter your work. 

Oh I know, someone did something of the kind a few months ago. But I just can revert it back with one click, so no worries lol. My intention one year ago was that everyone would add stuff but anyways :cuteidk:. Your summary is more up to date and neater anyway, so I wouldn't bother much :katycry:

• Love 1
  • Like 2