#FreeBritney: The Summary and Facts (Continuously Updated!)

On 7/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, halfdressed said:

If we want this to gain traction and be taken seriously, and if you want to be fair and objective, it should include only facts and zero assumptions. For example, saying “questions fans never asked” is a theory because they very well may have pulled some basic *** questions from the locker at The Zone. This way, they cannot focus in on the small “false” parts if they decide to rebuttal. I can see them ignoring everything in this post and making the worker who pulled the questions send a tweet saying “these were actual real questions that I personally pulled” and they get to respond while ignoring all the real facts. I’m not saying they’d talk about that specifically, but I’m trying to explain why added assumptions and conspiracies can have a negative impact on this movement. 

I agree with you. I’m trying to find the right balance of being objective but also giving voice to fans’ suspicions, because the suspicions are affecting the movement. That’s why I’ve been trying to frame suspicions from the POV of fans rather than as facts. 

This whole thing started out as me trying to quickly summarize for someone here on Exhale what has happened with the movement. Those last few bullet points are the ones that are not really finished yet and that are more subjective, not backed up by facts yet. I plan on trying to update those points more with actual facts, but honestly, I’m kinda burnt out after digging through stuff and working on this for a few days straight.

• Love 4

@Urbanney I feel burnt out too! I have a 35 page document with "key players" and a "timeline" and everything includes a source. I'll DM you the link if you want to reference it. I think I included most of the points from your bullets. 

I tried to keep it objective and fact-based but I definitely used a few articles from The Blast and TMZ soooo :surething:

My goal is to tweet it/share it with the GP so they get an overview without doing their own research (which might not be reliable and could detract from the movement.)

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

@Urbanney I feel burnt out too! I have a 35 page document with "key players" and a "timeline" and everything includes a source. I'll DM you the link if you want to reference it. I think I included most of the points from your bullets. 

I tried to keep it objective and fact-based but I definitely used a few articles from The Blast and TMZ soooo :surething:

My goal is to tweet it/share it with the GP so they get an overview without doing their own research (which might not be reliable and could detract from the movement.)

Sounds awesome, thank you for your work!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

but honestly, I’m kinda burnt out after digging through stuff and working on this for a few days straight.

I love you for your dedication. :bigkiss:

3 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

Atta girl. Thank you for helping out our dear Urbanney. :makeitrain:

• Love 3

I think it would be cool at the end to have a list of all the celebrities / acquaintances of Britney that have supported the movement.

Off the top of my head I can think of Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Will.I.Am, Lynne Spears, Britney's cousin, Tinashe, David LaChapelle, Aaron Carter, Rose McGowan

i'm sure there's a lot more i just can't think of any, I remember there were also several photographers that worked with her that reported strange behavior from her team, or abusive behavior from her dad.

who was that one guy who said he was fired by Jamie after asking to get a selfie with Britney?

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, leanne0019 said:

Here's my timeline. And I tweeted it to all 348 of my followers! ;) :haha:

https://twitter.com/LeanneSimmons/status/1283579742008967174?s=20

Featured in the main post too! :clap:

Guys, @leanne0019 did a really wonderful job with this timeline! I’m blown away by the quality of work and how quickly it got done.

Please use her timeline as a resource to be shared along with @Applejack’s super detailed timeline as well (both resources listed towards the bottom of my original post)! They both did fantastic work. Don’t let it go to waste!

• Love 2
4 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

I think it would be cool at the end to have a list of all the celebrities / acquaintances of Britney that have supported the movement.

Off the top of my head I can think of Lindsay Lohan, Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Will.I.Am, Lynne Spears, Britney's cousin, Tinashe, David LaChapelle, Aaron Carter, Rose McGowan

i'm sure there's a lot more i just can't think of any, I remember there were also several photographers that worked with her that reported strange behavior from her team, or abusive behavior from her dad.

who was that one guy who said he was fired by Jamie after asking to get a selfie with Britney?

Thank you! I will work on adding this tomorrow

• Love 1